KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

anybody ever bought

Anybody ever buy accutane in Mexico? If so is it expenseive?(looking for it in TJ) Thanks-aXe

Maraxus is offline Banned
    nope

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    unless you've tried everything else man, don't jump into accutane. A certain research company sells retin a which has worked wonders for me and i've had acne for about 3 years pretty bad. B5 has also helped me out a ton. Check into these things before going to accutane

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    this research company ALSO does sell liquid accutane so if it was a must, you can get it there for $85. And i dont know what the policy on how you can name the sites is anymore so i'll alter it for you........I * E labs

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    this research company ALSO does sell liquid accutane so if it was a must, you can get it there for $85. And i dont know what the policy on how you can name the sites is anymore so i'll alter it for you........I * E labs
    Yeah I've seen it on a lot of research chem sites, but some friends are going to mex tommorow and wanted to know if it was cheap. I've used it before but my insurance went up only 1 month in. I'm not worried about it because I've had hepatic tests and my liver is fine.

Thread Information