View Poll Results: Please choose options 1 or 2 or a combination of options 3 - 8.

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I tried doggcrapp in its entirety and liked my results.

10 40.00%
  • I tried doggcrapp in its entirety and didn't like my results.

2 8.00%
  • I tried the increased training frequency and liked my results.

2 8.00%
  • I tried the increased training frequency and didn't like my results.

1 4.00%
  • I incorporated the 1 set scheme and liked my results.

3 12.00%
  • I incorporated the 1 set scheme and didn't like my results.

2 8.00%
  • I incorporated the stretching and liked my results.

8 32.00%
  • I incorporated the stretching and didn't like my results.

3 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

Doggcrapp results poll.

I am keen to try doggcrapp but can't decide whether to do it in its entirety or just take elements from it - help me out guys!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Do it all the way or don't do it at all, if you do parts and it does not work you can't complain that the system doesn't work as yo udid not do it the way it is designed, andy new system you try you must go all out 100% and follow it to the tea, other wise the results will be minimal and not as noticible as they should be, i am on a cycle right now and doing doggcrap to the tea with eating and all...i have gained 10lbs in 1-1/2 weeks so far i am happy and will keep going with it all my offseason...and in all this time my squats already jumped 50lbs and one extra rep on top of that... another happy customer...XXL

not2bigyet is offline Member
    can someone point me in the right direction...what is doggcrapp

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    can someone point me in the right direction...what is doggcrapp
    It is a thread about 35 threads down on the screen and it is called doggcrapp manual

Use the "search" button to find it...XXL

Anyone got anything to add?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i love it a LOT. excellent way to gain strenght and mass

moush is offline Senior Member
    but how does the rest pause work? do you go to failure, put the weight down breath 20-30 times and go to failure again for a total of 3 times? I want to try this workout but want to clear that up. Also theres no cardio correct?

Doggcrapp is offline New Member
    Do you really think anyone who isnt training the DC way is going to vote yes in the above polls? Lets put it this way--thousands of people are training like this now and 99% are gaining by leaps and bounds.(I get the emails)....if your not gaining what does that say about your genetics or your eating?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggcrapp
    if your not gaining what does that say about your genetics ?
    well that sounds like a cop-out. Dont get me wrong, i really like DC and am an advocate of the program. However, you cant just say that if it doesnt work someone it is the fault of their genetics lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    I have incorporated a few of the exercies into my workout ( well Coldstone has) and I personally feel as if I am seeing increase width in my back from the Rack Chins..

PLUS I love the 10 sets of 10 squats.. holy hell...

DC gets my

SKiN is offline Member
    I love how this guy has got you guys running around saying doggcrap lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doggcrapp
    Do you really think anyone who isnt training the DC way is going to vote yes in the above polls? Lets put it this way--thousands of people are training like this now and 99% are gaining by leaps and bounds.(I get the emails)....if your not gaining what does that say about your genetics or your eating?
    My intention was for only people who have tried it to vote at all, anyone who hasn't tried it should not be voting - is that not clear?

I think the program looks good and I have heard alot of positive things about it but I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit myself to it in it's entirety so I was thinking of just adding certain elements from it, i.e. the stretching, to my current program and wanted to know if others had done the same.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    been reading alot about the training regiment and the diet and stretching, static holds and rest-pause techniques sounds fun, going to go all out on it starting next week, already doing the extreme stretching and love it, it just so intense like tearing flesh slowly but in a good way.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    I have incorporated a few of the exercies into my workout ( well Coldstone has) and I personally feel as if I am seeing increase width in my back from the Rack Chins..

PLUS I love the 10 sets of 10 squats.. holy hell...

DC gets my
    thats not DC...thats german volume training...now the 20 repers are DC training...

just correcting things so someone isnt mis-lead

Doggcrapp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    well that sounds like a cop-out. Dont get me wrong, i really like DC and am an advocate of the program. However, you cant just say that if it doesnt work someone it is the fault of their genetics lol
    There are 400 pro bodybuilders in this world--all with well above average genetics--if you took every one of those guys and put them on the same progressive poundages routine (as long as they didnt overtrain) every single one of them would gain and gain big. Now if 2000 bodybuilders are saying they are gaining by leaps and bounds by doing a certain form of training and 3 guys say they are getting nothing out of it.....I think ill go with power in numbers there and assume the 3 guys were halfassing it, not eating enough, or have the genetics to be an elite long distance runner

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Use the "search" button to find it...XXL
    search button

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I tried it for the first two workouts. I am clean, and I think that makes it a lot harder to do the working sets the way he describes them and avoiding an injury. I don't really know how effective it is, but I'm sticking to a 5 day split. As Doggcrap recommends, you really need a spotter for this workout, which I can't stand working with. Also, my left shoulder was killing me after doing the 15 breath pause and lift. I usually have very good form in this exercise (arnold press), so I think I just pushed it too hard in one of the positive steps. I'm going to incorporate the streching techniques into the post workout though. I'll reconsider when the 5-day split hits a platue.

Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    search button
    On the top of this page there are number of buttons going accross the page, one of them is search, you click on it, type in "Doggcrap" and you get what you are looking for...

In-Human is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    I tried it for the first two workouts. I am clean, and I think that makes it a lot harder to do the working sets the way he describes them and avoiding an injury. I don't really know how effective it is, but I'm sticking to a 5 day split. As Doggcrap recommends, you really need a spotter for this workout, which I can't stand working with. Also, my left shoulder was killing me after doing the 15 breath pause and lift. I usually have very good form in this exercise (arnold press), so I think I just pushed it too hard in one of the positive steps. I'm going to incorporate the streching techniques into the post workout though. I'll reconsider when the 5-day split hits a platue.
    Arnold press in one of the worst shoulder presses and I have seen it hurt many a trainee.

You do not have to have a training partner with this program and most do not, but it will help you push the extra bit to get the most out of it for sure, but it can be done on your own and make excellent gains...

SouthbeachDreams is offline Junior Member
    I use DC's and IA's methods and love the results! It took me a lil while in the beginning to gain mass but my strength would not stop going up by leaps and bounds. Finally something sparked & my mass started to catch up. I think it was a lack of calories. This stuff works hands down. Use either one of their systems and you'll love the results. Number one rule with both systems is food, eat a ton then eat a lil more!

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    since i'm going to be "on" i would love to run this style of training for three months i've read through and through and it seems like a dead ringer...but as said above before i have a crazzy schedule and i dont have a partner..this style of training a partner is def. required

Thread Information