Georgie is offline Member

Anyone have any scientific eveidence as to why detection x for oral and injectable

Does anyone have any scientific reasoning as to why detection times for oral and injectable winstrol differ so considerably? If you were to drink injectable winstrol would that cut down the detection time to that of winstrol pills? I just can't figure it out. It makes no sense to me. The compounds should be exatcly the same, no? They both should be metabolized in the same way, I would think.

Bump, I'm not quite sure what this means, and even if i'm using it correctly, but I see bump in threads not getting any responses.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I dont know. Possibly due to an extra metabolism process of orally absorbed winstrol , there may be higher levels of metabolites. (drinking winny would be the same as pills then, its not the pills, its the oral route)

That is what comes to mind to me

I dont know of anthing to back it up though, Ive never seen anything other than what lewyllen says.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    I dont know. Possibly due to an extra metabolism process of orally absorbed winstrol , there may be higher levels of metabolites. (drinking winny would be the same as pills then, its not the pills, its the oral route)

That is what comes to mind to me

I dont know of anthing to back it up though, Ive never seen anything other than what lewyllen says.
    Thanks for the reply. Your opinion makes sense, and is along the line of what I was thinking. But still is only an opinion. Anyone with and eveidence to back that up?

Thread Information