Georgie is offline Member

New drinking vs injecting winstrol debate

I have used winstrol many times. I think along with some test it is a great drug. I have never used winstrol in pill form, only injectable. I have tried drinking the winstrol every day, and I have tried injecting winstrol every day. I have tried the drinking vs injection experiment maybe 6 times for drinking and 6 for injecting. I know many will say there is no difference in results what-so-ever. In my own experience, however, I find injecting everyday gives me noticibly better results than drinking. I guess the flaw in my experiment was, however, that I didn't always use the same brands. Sometimes Zambon, QV, ttokkyo, Denkall, and maybe another I can't think of now. What are your opinions?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Drinking is about 80% effective as the drug has to go through the liver in the first pass...XXL

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    I like mixing it up. I'll inject winny one day then drink it the next to cut down on the number of injectionsc because winny hurts like hell.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Drinking is about 80% effective as the drug has to go through the liver in the first pass...XXL
    Where are you getting that statistic from? Cuz thats like 10 mg if you are using a dose of 50mg. Thats a lot. And even if you inject it, it has to metabolized in the liver, no?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Where are you getting that statistic from? Cuz thats like 10 mg if you are using a dose of 50mg. Thats a lot. And even if you inject it, it has to metabolized in the liver, no?
    everything that's absorbed in the stomache and small intestine passes through the liver before reaching your blood stream. This is called the "first pass" . If you're injecting, there's obviously no "first pass". It's all eventually broken down by the liver, but when you inject, you can be sure that 100% of what you're injecting reaches your blood stream.

Thread Information