Dimes is offline Senior Member

Question Sust./Deca/Dianabol, any suggestions, its my 1st Cycle

Hey,

I am starting my 1st cycle, I plan on taking 500mg of sustanon a week (every 3 days), 200 of deca .. both of these for 8 weeks and 30 mg of dianabol for the 1st 6 weeks, im 5'9" 170, ive been training on and off for around 5 years, im 21 years old, any advice or tips, I have done alotttt of research, but there are so many different views on all the informational sites , that i know I will get better advice form guys with experience, thanks a million, Dimes
    Last edited by Dimes; 10-21-2004 at 08:35 AM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You should run test only for your first cycle...but if you're set on the one you chose then switch the sustanon for 500mg enanthate or cypionate increase the deca to 400mg and drop the d-bol to 4 weeks instead of 6.

youknowme is offline Member
    Sustanon should be ran EOD to get the effects of the short ester (prop) in it. If you don't like EOD injections then change to Test E

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    run the test longer than the deca . most will say one week, i think two weeks that way you recover with one week less of clomid.

By test only do you mean eliminating the deca and dianabol or changing sustanon because it is a mix of tests, and is it bad to take 500mg of sustanon to only 200 of deca? I got 16 amps of sustanon, so i dont think i change it.. I will lower the D-Bol to 4 weeks, anything else?thanks for the help so far youknowme and Ejuicer, any new feedback will be appreciated.

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    i would have to recommend test e rather than sus. i have still yet to find someone completely happy with their sus gains. ive been told it best to come off your course on sus.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ok, I thought you were just planning. So I would have suggested the d-bol to 4 and change to cyp or enanth and run it to week 10, but now i have to say just kick start with d-bol 40mg split throughout day and do the test only. Save the deca for your next cycle and if you think you are only going to do one cycle you are sorely mistaken.

Test only meaning get rid of the deca but you could keep the d-bol for a jump start. The reason being that you should swith to enan or cyp is because sustanon should be run eod like youknowme said. You should increase the duration of the cycle as well if you choose to use the deca. Deca should be run for a minimum of 10-12 weeks with the test 2 weeks past. I still recommend a test only cycle though.

So the perfect cycle would be 500mg of test enenth with the dbol .. eliminating the Deca ?

For a first cycle, yes.

Personally I prefer to use prop instead of d-bol to jump start my cycles though. It's up to you which you choose.

i would have to inject the test enth twice a week or in one single shot? Plus if I were to use prop, what would the weekly dosage be and how many times a week? I think I can still change my stuff, havent started the cycle yet, so thanks for all the help

Inject enan twice a week. I would go with 100mg prop eod for 4 weeks.

would 250mg of test enan a week for 8 weeks with 30mg ed of dbol for 4 weeks be any good? or does it have to be 500mg, plus how many weeks?

250mg is a pretty low dosage and i doubt you would be happy with the results... if any. I would stick with 500mg and run it 10-12 weeks.

Well thanks for all the help, hopefully i can change what i have now and then I will let you know of the results

Thread Information