MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

OMG what the ****?! i fainted! help guys. (CLEN)

Yo guys here's the thing, i started taking Clen 3 days ago, i took 40mcg the first day (didnt really feel anything except maybe minor shakes), 2nd day i took 60 and same feeling.
    On the 3rd day for some reason i bumped it up to 100mcg and felt fine but at different times during the day some shakes and fast heartbeat but nothing serious..
    ...I woke up 1 hour ago feeling a pain in my right nut! so i quickly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom, started feeling dizzy and the next thing i know i'm laying on the ****ing ground!!!
    I drank some water and ate an apple and now i'm perfectly fine but the pain still comes and goes..

Just so u know this has happened to me a few months back but without the nut pain, i also vomited that time and it was much more serious!
    What could be the problem? Maybe because i took too much? diet problems? not enough water?..
    What do u suggest i do? take just 80mcg today and see how it goes?
    p.s: i know that dizziness is a side effect and i've done much research before taking the Clen but never read about anything like this.

Please reply. Thanks. Respect.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 10-01-2004 at 11:12 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i doubt 1oomcg's of clen will do that because it is not really that much. it can happen if your dieting and have not eaten enough. but im not a doctor. if i were you i would go see a doctor and tell him about it. its definatly not normal to faint twice.

bump.
    57 views and 1 reply?...i would reply if it were one of u guys..

Froggy is offline Member
    The only thing I'm going to suggest to you bro...is...If you get that dizzy feeling again...go down to one knee asap & breath deeply (don't wait a second)...or you will crash & burn & do the funky chicken too....^^^

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    it could be the fact that you "quickly jumped up" since you heart rate is up a lil and all those other fun things that come with clen , you probably had a lack (or excess i dont remember which) of blood in your head when you jumped up and it took a sec to hit ya before your body reacted. same thing if some one not on clen would of had been say bent over then quickly stood up right that same light headed feeling you get

Yea my parents said the same things too.
    but what about the pain in my nut?...i mean wt the hell...is that normal or what?

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i dunno about that i've nevewr had any pains in my nuts when on clen maybe ya just had to pee real bad? seriously tho i dont knwo on that one

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I've heard that clen can cause testicular atrophy, but I'm not sure. If this keeps up then go see a doc.

paulastone is offline Member
    maybe your a diabetic and you dont know. you ate an apple and felt better? could be your diet if you low on carbs and stuff. go to your doctor and make him check your blood sugar! cant hurt to ask him ya know
    be safe and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    i dunno about that i've nevewr had any pains in my nuts when on clen maybe ya just had to pee real bad? seriously tho i dont knwo on that one
    Yea that's probably it..
    I took 120mcg about 2 hours ago and the shakes have increased..
    I just hope everything will be fine.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    maybe your a diabetic and you dont know. you ate an apple and felt better? could be your diet if you low on carbs and stuff. go to your doctor and make him check your blood sugar! cant hurt to ask him ya know
    be safe and good luck
    NO bro i'm DEFINATELY NOT diabetic.
    But yes i was low on carbs..

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    The pain in your right nut could have been from wacking it to much

Jackman is offline Banned
    are you on anything else cause i know after i piss i get some pain there when on tren . not actually in my nuts but right below.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    are you on anything else cause i know after i piss i get some pain there when on tren. not actually in my nuts but right below.
    i get the same thing when on tren but never had nut pain while on clen . the fainting was probably a combination of jumping out of bes to fast and being on an empty stomach. also have u checked ur b/p hyper and hypotension can cause fainting spells.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'm on 190mcg right now and having no probs.. maybe you just don't react well to the clen ? But at that low a dose I don't think it would be the clen that's causing it. Do you have any other health issues?

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    The Pain Down Below Could Possibly Be A Hernia Or Be It A Small One Getting Worse, I Would Get It Checked Out, Before It Gets To Serious, Anything That Wakes You Up From A Sound Sleep Should Be Seen By A Md

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    The Pain Down Below Could Possibly Be A Hernia Or Be It A Small One Getting Worse, I Would Get It Checked Out, Before It Gets To Serious, Anything That Wakes You Up From A Sound Sleep Should Be Seen By A Md
    Someone else told me the same thing but so far no pain and i'm up to 140mcg.
    What's Hernia exactly? is it serious?

Also i'm healthy and i dont have any health problems nor am i taking anything else except the Clen and a Multi.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    MAN OF STEEL if you don't know what a HERNIA is you would know when you try to lift something anything and your nut(s) move northward to a very unhealthy position,
    ussually requires surgery and a long recuperation depending on the individual

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    MAN OF STEEL if you don't know what a HERNIA is you would know when you try to lift something anything and your nut(s) move northward to a very unhealthy position,
    ussually requires surgery and a long recuperation depending on the individual
    Haha yea i simply didn't know what its called in english.
    Now i'm sure i dont have a Hernia, i know it, but gona see a doc anyways.

no reason to shake on clen ...your taking to much to fast ...the nut thing is totally unrelated

Thread Information