steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL Questions

Hey Bro's,
    I have been out of the game awhile and I am used to brand names, like BD and QV, my two favorite. I have stumbled accross a IP remailer and I did a search on their company and the lines were pretty crossed some said good ,some sad bad. In one thread someone mentioned infection and that re-sterilization was necessarry, is this true? If so how do you re-sterilize? Also, anyone had good results with their cyp and deca ? Any help would be appreciated.
    SG1

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    IP is good. The problem comes from the remailers. They are what give IP any of a bad rep. If you want to "re-sterilize" Use a syringe filter and you can also bake it.
    If you deal directly with IP, you shouldn't have to worry.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have never used any ip products before and like you have heard mixed reviews about the products. i personally would stay away from it. they are cheap but there are many domastic ug labs that are just as cheap and have top quality products. the only way that i would use ip is if i had no other choice. but yes you should sterilize the jugs he sells before trasfering them to a different bottle with a stopper. also the remailer you get it from makes a big difference on the quality and cleansiness of the product. but like i said, if i were you id find a ug lab with good referances to buy from. they are cheap, domestic and have good quality products.(there are always your few bad seeds though. that is why i said to make sure they have good references)

PT
    also to sterilize it you can stick it in the oven for 10 minutes at 250 degress then remove it. do that 3 or 4 times. or you can boil some water, put the bottle in a seperate pan and place over the water. let it stay there for about 15 minutes. make sure you have an 18g needle sticking out of the stopper to vent. then you can run the liquid thru a whatman filter into a new clean bottle.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    the remailer you get it from makes a big difference on the quality and cleansiness of the product.
    Well, the remailer should have nothing to do with the product being clean (sterile). Unless he/she is transfering liquids. He (IP) does have approved remailers. Those are the ones to use. If you go through Joe Blow, then you might not even get actual IP products. But that goes for all gear as well.

Froggy is offline Member
    Anyone ever sterilize using a microwave??? Just curious...Have a good day...Bros'...

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    I have used their Deca products with no problems what so ever and very satisfied with all their products but yeah most remailers are unreliable at most and ussually try to scam you from your cash, find a source YOU TRUST ENTIRERLY, and you should have great results

PT
    yes some of the remailers do rebottle. also i kno people who got some roids straight from the man in china and they were still unsterile. i even heard of people finding some hair in there junk. as for noking it, i wouldnt chance it. it may destroy it. it not proven yet either way but until it is i wouldnt take the chance.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    What is the re-sterilizing procedure, details would be great, do you leave the rubber top on it in the oven?SG1

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Well, the remailer should have nothing to do with the product being clean (sterile). Unless he/she is transfering liquids. He (IP) does have approved remailers. Those are the ones to use. If you go through Joe Blow, then you might not even get actual IP products. But that goes for all gear as well.
    i would assume they do re-bottle snce IP gear can be bought in "jugs" as they refer to it.at a low cost and then rebottled for profit.ive used IP winny and loved it.its hit or miss just like any other UG lab product

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    My buddy is on IP deca and cyp right now, he just started though so no results yet. I like IP gear. Never hurts me, you can get test results from the IP guys, and i have never been screwed by my guy.

Thread Information