ultimo is offline Associate Member

ahhh first injection

i just did my first injection yesterday with test and deca and mentally im n today. got my squat up another 10lbs to so im up to 345 for a squat...gotta start deadlifting when i get a belt and have it catch up with my squat...injection sites are a little sore today though (quads) but i love the feeling...ahhhh

imann is offline Member
    Dont credit the juice for the increase b/c the test isn't even in your system.....you dont need a belt just go for reps and form.then worry about a belt and going heavy....but at least you know to do test with deca so your d**k will still work

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    DECA = EVIL PROGESTERONE = EWWWWWWWWWWWW BITCH TITTIES :P

j/k hope you got the right ancillaries if gyno symptoms occur

IronGame is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    i just did my first injection yesterday with test and deca and mentally im n today. got my squat up another 10lbs to so im up to 345 for a squat...gotta start deadlifting when i get a belt and have it catch up with my squat...injection sites are a little sore today though (quads) but i love the feeling...ahhhh

So, is this your first cycle?

Haven't you been deadlifting BEFORE you started on gear?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont worry bro, its just the mental stimulation of knowing you have juice in your system, keep us posted and let us know if oyu have any problems, keep some nolva on hand and make sure you got clomid for pct

peace

houseofpain is offline Banned
    hope your cycle is a nice one. i would def have some nolva on hand and follow with proper PCT. if you do it right you should walk away with some pretty nice gains, good luck. HOP

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    of course i did the proper measure..and of course i deadlifted before hahahah but i can see where you would get that idea...i have been on dbol for a couple week prior so thats whats given me the strenght increase...i cant wait till my deca and test kicks in...its gonna be good times...**** water retention tho...i wanna cut up now lol...i hate feeling bloated and fat in pants

IronGame is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    of course i did the proper measure..and of course i deadlifted before hahahah but i can see where you would get that idea...i have been on dbol for a couple week prior so thats whats given me the strenght increase...i cant wait till my deca and test kicks in...its gonna be good times...**** water retention tho...i wanna cut up now lol...i hate feeling bloated and fat in pants

Sorry there, bro, I misunderstood.

Enjoy your gear, man. I'll be starting my first cycle in a coupla weeks.

Thread Information