Painkillers & steroids

hey guys,

is it ok to take a painkiller during a cycle i'm on sustanon & d-bol cycle & i have a pain in my lower back & actually i cant study or go to the gym & i really need a painkiller so is it ok to use it during the cycle or not

btw i have BRUFEN 600 injection if its ok to use it

thanks,

DoctaBig is offline Member
    yeah bro, the active in that is ibuprofen (aka, motrin here in the states). I use quite a bit of that stuff while on cycle for an old leg injury. I have a few recommendations though. Go buy the tablets, no real point in injecting ibuprofen. I dont even think injectable ibuprofen is available in the states. Also the most ibuprofen that HEALTHY people can take in one day is 2400mg before liver toxicity becomes an issue. Your d-bol will significantly decrease this number for you. I would say use it, but use low oral doses (200-400) every 6 hour and do not exceed more than say 6 tablets a day to be on the safe side. Liver damage is not a good thing . When you stop the d-bol you can safely bump it up a lil bit.

Also, make sure your drinking a boat load of water. That pain could be due to kidney issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    yeah bro, the active in that is ibuprofen (aka, motrin here in the states). I use quite a bit of that stuff while on cycle for an old leg injury. I have a few recommendations though. Go buy the tablets, no real point in injecting ibuprofen. I dont even think injectable ibuprofen is available in the states. Also the most ibuprofen that HEALTHY people can take in one day is 2400mg before liver toxicity becomes an issue. Your d-bol will significantly decrease this number for you. I would say use it, but use low oral doses (200-400) every 6 hour and do not exceed more than say 6 tablets a day to be on the safe side. Liver damage is not a good thing . When you stop the d-bol you can safely bump it up a lil bit.

Also, make sure your drinking a boat load of water. That pain could be due to kidney issues.
    heyr bro thanks alot for your comment about the injectable prufen its available here actually i live in egypt not in the u.s & everything is available here & legal from steroids to painkillers & about my lower back pain its not a kidney issue its because i lifted a heavyweights during my back day so i think i hurt myself but i'll be careful next time

thanks again for your help

then your good to go, just be careful with the doses.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig

heyr bro thanks alot for your comment about the injectable prufen its available here actually i live in egypt not in the u.s & everything is available here & legal from steroids to painkillers & about my lower back pain its not a kidney issue its because i lifted a heavyweights during my back day so i think i hurt myself but i'll be careful next time

thanks again for your help

Thread Information