ThaRealPlayhata is offline New Member

Question First Cycle question

Could i see decent results for a first cycle using T200 @ 200mg weeks 1-10 and D-bol 25mg weeks 1-4???

Thanks,

Phil

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Well it really depends, of course. if you train hard and eat right then you'll more than likely see a lot more gains even on small doses than on none at all. Depending on your stats you could still gain 10lbs or so from those doses.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I am winding up a cycle that is just about the same as yours--except about double the dosage.

Weeks 1-8
    Sustanon 250mg 1x/week
    Test Enth 250mg 1x /week

Weeks 1-4
    Dianabol 50mg daily

I had surprising gains. About 10 kilos in 8 weeks!

Looking back, it being my first cycle and all, I am not convinced that I needed all that gear.

You can always go light on the first cycle and measure your results. In retrospect I should have done lower dosages and seen if it was adequate before taking the amount I did.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    depends on what "decent" is for you. many people could make gains off of that dose, but i'd suggest tripling the test.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    for your first go round, those numbers are fine. try it and see how you do, if you need more you add it in next time.

peace bb79

Methuselah is offline Member
    I gained on a low dose like that my first cycle. Wish I would have done more and gained more. I would do 300 mg and 30 mg. If I could do my first cycle again I would do 400 mg test/400 mg Deca /30 mg Dbol . Hind sight is 20/20.

4plates is offline Banned
    personally i dont like test and dbol cycles,i dont even consider it a cycle.
    sure it will make you bigger and stronger while you are on but once you come of you will not hold the streanth gains or body weight.maybe you will keep a few lbs but thats it.
    i recently did a (cycle),of 800 mg test cyp,and 50 mg dbol
    i ran the cyp for 10 wks
    dbol for 4 wks,and added 100 mg test prop ed for 3 wks after the cyp so i could hit the clomid 3 days out.
    i gained 25 lbs and streanth gains were serious,but 4 wks post cycle after loosing all the water,my weight went down 12-13 lbs,and im holding 10-12 lbs of it.my streanth is no where near what it was while cycleing.
    i feel if i added something like eq or deca i would of gained alot more quality muscle and kept more of it.
    this is my experience,bro and i thought i would share that with you,
    if its going to be your first cycle i agree you will see gains off very little products,but if you do it right you will keep more of the gains

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by 4plates

i gained 25 lbs and streanth gains were serious,but 4 wks post cycle after loosing all the water,my weight went down 12-13 lbs,and im holding 10-12 lbs of it.my streanth is no where near what it was while cycleing.
    i feel if i added something like eq or deca i would of gained alot more quality muscle and kept more of it.
    I agree 100% with 4plates. I had the same experience. My first cycle, the weight came on just fine. Even at the low dose. When the water went away I was left with 8 pounds of muscle. Not bad, but I want more. I've bumped up the test and added deca . Will try other stacks in the future.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    4plates,
    im starting a cycle of test500/wk and eq400/wk, with dbol at 35ed for 4 weeks. This is my first cycle. I'm not really aiming to blow up, or to cut up. Just gain about 20lbs that I can keep. Do you think the eq is going to help ensure that what i gain I keep? I'm looking to hear back from anyone who has used either this eq/test/dbol or something very close, and what they gained from it.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i gained 25 lbs and streanth gains were serious,but 4 wks post cycle after loosing all the water,my weight went down 12-13 lbs,and im holding 10-12 lbs of it
    When the water went away I was left with 8 pounds of muscle. Not bad, but I want more
    Guys I reckon they are good gains, seriously all these people who say yeah 25lb+ per cycle i just have never bought it. You got to make some allowances for yourself 8 lb in 8 weeks is good going I know what you are all saying cos im a perfectionist too but I just have to tell myself this just isnt happening today it takes time some people are luckier than others keep at it

peace

jason

Thread Information