HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Proposed upcoming cycle

Hey bros,
    I am just coming off a prop/tren /eq t3/clen cycle..and I didnt get what I wanted out of it..as far as cutting..I gained almost 15lbs..which im not complaining but I wanted to be a little more leaner..
    Stats
    6 ft tall
    252lbs
    13-15%bf

anywho
    I was thinking of going on this cycle next
    wk 1-12 prop 125mg ed or 150?
    wk 1-10 tren 100mg ed
    wk 7-12 winny 62mg ed
    clen and t3 OR DNP 200mg for 20+days??

I want to really crank down on the diet and cardio...im not sure if I should wait on the DNP till after?

Im not sure if EQ would be an option..when I used it I used it at 600mg a wk and I didnt really like it. for one it took almost 8wks to kick in and I was done at wk 12..when it did kick in it was nice, the only problem I had was the hunger pains..makes it very hard to keep the calories down clean or not...
    SO
    I was wondering about the fast acting EQ..I like the idea that it is in the system fast, therefore I can benefit from it longer??let me know if it would do any good in the cycle above..

if anyone has used it please fill me in..

My plan was to use the cycle above and lose as much bf as I could w/keeping my size, then go on a cycle of DNP, to lose the rest if needed. then go on a lean bulker which would then follow into another cutter for the summer??

Thanks

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro you need to get your diet in check, you cant gain 15ilb and loose a lot of body fat you must of been over the calorie limit by a lot. get the diet in check then do another cycle. i did the exact cycle you did and went from around 12 to-7% body fat. EQ is probobly not your best bet it made me realy hungry so if you dont have the will power to control it then it can turn into a bulker real fast. As for dnp thats what im trying next but i would not recomend it for somone without much Anabolic experience but thats your call.

(edit) when im doing the dnp im going to do a bulker then for pct use the dnp to cut down. Remember the more muscle you have the more calories you burn. I might even start right after pct so i can concentrate more on it.
    Last edited by Jackman; 10-02-2004 at 12:36 PM.

Jackman, the 15lbs wasnt all fat, My diet is in check..I eat very clean always..but with the EQ I was eating more...like I said up top..calories are calories...I feel with EQ that it is harder to lose body fat..

As far as my AS use..I have done many cycles..I wouldnt say that im inexperienced ..but thanks for the info..

anyone else

bump

Thread Information