Thread: Tren Question.

dieseL atC is offline Member

Tren Question.

Well, I'm on week 2 of my Prop/Tren cycle.. I am running the prop @ 90mg/ed. I just got 6 carts of fina, I'm gonna brew it tonight which will start week 3. But my question is this - I've ran Tren once before, I got strong and hard as ****. BUT I ran it at 75mg/eod. The sides weren't that bad until the end.. I had a little sweating but nothing too bad. The real prob was the headaches, they were ****ing rediculous. I wanna run tren again just because of the results I got, but I'm trying to find a way to keep sides down. I was think 50mg/ed. Will running tren ed help keep sides at bay as opposed to eod?

Come on guys.. this is serious. I don't want those ****ing headaches ever again. They ****ing blow? Any ideas on how to keep those Tren related side away would be really appreciated. And don't tell me not to run the Tren, cause I'll just say go to hell

thick one is offline Associate Member
    yo bro, the most common cause of H/A's is dehydration. tren makes you sweat! just when you thought you drank enough h2o, drink some more. i'm speaking from experience (currently on tren 75mg/day) when i upped the h2o from 1-to almost 2 gallons i felt 10x's better. also take aleve/tylenol/etc.. if h/a's get too bad, but i'll bet that you are not drinking enough water.. also, high BP could also cause h/a's. have your blood pressure checked regularly.. and from what i have read (many many threads) shooting ED is more beneficial in keeping sides down and blood levels stable. just my 2cc's..

Yo bro, you just answered everything I was asking about. I really appreciate it.. anyone else want to add to what thick just said?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I get the headaches also with 75mg eod. I just take some Ibuprofen and call it good.

Latimus is offline Banned
    tren everday....as far as i am concerned its the only way you can run it....along with prop....i just finished that combo

lots of pokes...but thats the halflife for ya

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anything that's prop or acetate I like to shoot eod. Sust and phenylprop nandrolone or test I would shoot eod. From my experience with shorter esters though, ed is the way to go for me.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    when you got the headaches last time,were you running tren alone or were you stacking it with something.there could be 100 reasons why you were getting headaches.i personally never had headaches from tren...anadrol ,yes.high doses of test,yes.but never from tren

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Im doing tren /prop eod and seeing great results but will try ed next time but very pleased with the results from eod, just freaking paranoid about gyno and the bad part is Im taking antis.

rdl

Thread Information