Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation A little worried...pls put my worries to rest

Hey bros I ordered some stuff from that well known company we all know...you know the one that starts with an " I "... well I ordered T3 / Keto / Clen ... now they have very good disguise which im not gonna talk about here... well I checked the tracking once again and it still says its being processed by customs it arived in canada on the 27 so whats going on...

Im worried have they flagged my address or something this is only my second time ordering here...first wasnt even international... I just ordered my entire cycle from an international guy... thats what is getting my worried if they are checking my packages this long...

What chance does the powder have of coming through?

This is all hypothetical of course!
    Who would really use or order such horrible horrible things

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    I would give it a few more days to clear customs and then be shipped to you. I live in a country where customs may be the strictest in the world, New Zealand.. so if ALL my packages from this company come through yours should be no problem

sniper320 is offline Member
    dude, you orderd gear from outside canada?

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    go domestic from now on

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    dude, you orderd gear from outside canada?
    Yeah its a powder source... and I would like to mix my own gear instead of going to UG where you dont know whats in it... has anyone in canada ever tried to get this type of thing in.... what can I expect ( Control Delivery / ambush when picking up my package at the post office / the package getting through)

i could never get pro hormones in, but i dont know that was a while ago, you might sneak past, just sounds risky to me.If it gets in its in. There wouldnt be an "ambush".

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was a regular package of say books you would think nothing of it. But since its an illegal good you are worried. Just give it more time. Patience is a virtue.

yeah just a little worried last time I did a cycle was 5 yrs ago when I was 18... DECA ONLY...smart eh, lol.

I was just wondering bcs it is imported so the law says I could get up to 10 yrs in prison... so if I see any signs of anything im backing off... but the prices were too good to pass up

I would pay a little more and go domestic than risking going to jail.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    If it was a regular package of say books you would think nothing of it. But since its an illegal good you are worried. Just give it more time. Patience is a virtue.
    Im not worried about the packages getting here...if the packages get here I will be happy...but im not worried about that, im worried about customs coming knocking on my door when the powder gets here

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Im not worried about the packages getting here...if the packages get here I will be happy...but im not worried about that, im worried about customs coming knocking on my door when the powder gets here
    I know, but if customs had your books for 4 days you wouldnt think they were going to bust you for it. You would just think that its backed up and really busy at customs. But since its an illegal good now you are getting paranoid thinking that they found it and are going to haul your ass to jail.

Do a search for "canadian steroid laws " you will probobly be suprised at what you can get away with in canada.

yeah its just that it is about 110g worth of powder costing me a **** load of money I dont want it jacked or anything... I checked laws before I ordered according to them im importing (10yr) enough gear to charge me with possesion with intent to sell (5yr)...
    (Those are max sentances)...im not saying that I would be charged with that... I just wanted to put it out there so other people are warned!

Skinz is offline Banned
    T3 an dClen are illegal in Canada?

Ezekiel is offline New Member
    I ordered some Nolv and Clom. from them bad boys too.. They shipped it 13 days ago according to email they sent me. Now 13 days later I don't have my package and NO RESPONSE to any of my emails....

Yes, should go domestic if I even knew of a lab here... SHould have went AR!!

Thread Information