djacosta is offline Junior Member

cutting question

do u guys prefer to use Test prop with tren , or Tren with winni or test prop with winni for cutting ......and please state why...
    thanks bros

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test prop/tren /winny is probably the best cutting stack around IMO.
    If done correctly you'll not only drop bf but you can also gain some weight.
    Add some t3 & clen to this mix and you can achieve some amazing results in a very short period of time. You'll strenght will also drasticly improve with this combo.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Test prop/tren /winny is probably the best cutting stack around IMO.
    If done correctly you'll not only drop bf but you can also gain some weight.
    Add some t3 & clen to this mix and you can achieve some amazing results in a very short period of time. You'll strenght will also drasticly improve with this combo.
    thanks so much can you suggest a minimum dosage or a dosage you think it would be effective...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by djacosta
    thanks so much can you suggest a minimum dosage or a dosage you think it would be effective...
    When I do this cycle I like to shoot up ed but you can get away with eod injects.
    Now there's many different ways you can run this cycle but here's a start to play with.

Week 1-8 test prop 75mgs ed
    Week 1-8 Tren 75mgs ed
    Week 3-8 Winny 50mgs ed
    clen 2 weeks on 2 off throughout
    t3 Week 2-6
    Clomid 3 days out

It's also a good idea to run a anti e with this cycle...take your pick: letro, ldex, nolva etc.
    B6 throughout.
    Glucosimine (spelling) Starting week 1
    milkthisssle/ala throughout.

Some people will recomend running the test prop till week 9 because it'll help you recover from the fina, but I find it unnessasary.
    This cycle done correctly will yield some amazing results

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    When I do this cycle I like to shoot up ed but you can get away with eod injects.
    Now there's many different ways you can run this cycle but here's a start to play with.

Week 1-8 test prop 75mgs ed
    Week 1-8 Tren 75mgs ed
    Week 3-8 Winny 50mgs ed
    clen 2 weeks on 2 off throughout
    t3 Week 2-6
    Clomid 3 days out

It's also a good idea to run a anti e with this cycle...take your pick: letro, ldex, nolva etc.
    B6 throughout.
    Glucosimine (spelling) Starting week 1
    milkthisssle/ala throughout.

Some people will recomend running the test prop till week 9 because it'll help you recover from the fina, but I find it unnessasary.
    This cycle done correctly will yield some amazing results
    ok thanks brother so I am also running 2iu of GH with it...is that ok...and you mentioned T3 would taking 12.5 mcg be ok or not.....and one last question...would taking winni eod instead of ed be worth it on the hair liine or u dont suggest that....my hair is fine now but i know some might argue that this could be pretty harsh on the hair line....your thoughts...thanks

anyone else also with this type of cycle experience.....any help would be great...

Thread Information