Thread: Here we go...

redburst is offline New Member

Here we go...

I'm about ready to start on a 3rd cycle as some may know from my earlier post. Have any of you ever tried British Dragon Brand EQ and Thai British Dragon DBOL ? Is it any good? I've only tried QV for EQ and Reforvit-B 25mg Dbol tabs in the past. Also, Have any of you experienced more pain when injecting QV Test Enan from the 50ml jug compared to the 10 ml vial?

P Rock is offline Member
    BD EQ is the bomb! best you can get.excellent quality.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I agree, out of all the eq ive taken, BD was the best. Zencall is up there too

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    the only difference between a 10ml bottle and the 50ml bottle is the size , why would you think a different bottle size would make the injection hurt?

Because I've heard the alcohol content in the 50ml jugs was a bit higher thus causing the potential for a bit more of a painful injection. Plus its just the bad rap that I've heard others complain about the 50ml jug compared to the 10ml vials. Anyways, I guess I am more curious whether or not the British Dragon EQ is any good or not. From what I've seen so far it is. I am not so worried about injections being painful, I have a high tolerance for pain as it is.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    only 10ml left in my 50ml jug test e no pain

alright, sounds great to me. I really didn't think it would be that much of difference. I just wanted some feedback because all I used in the past was 10ml vials of QV Test Enan and I just wanted to hear what some of those who have had more experience with the 50ml jug had. That much you gave and it doesn't sound like that big of a difference. So thanks much! If anyone else has any advice to offer I would appreciate it.

Thread Information