Thread: ?? on Enanthate

General Patton is offline Junior Member

?? on Enanthate

I am 9 days post 1st injection of my gear. I've been taking 250 mg of Enanthate and 150 mg of Deca every 5 days, with 10 mg of Nolvadex ed. Today was my 3rd shot and I took it 1 day early making it only 4 days. I'm already down to 7cc of QV Enan, and my ?? is this. Will it be effective on my 5'7" 200 lb frame if I stretch it to every 7 days. I will only be able to run about 7 weeks if I keep it at this current pace. I've read the blood test in the educational thread, so I know everyone is different, but I would like to know how many guys have taken only 250mg per week w/ good results. This is my 6th cycle but the last one was 6 years ago, so I should have clean receptors. Can I grow on just 250 / wk or would yall recommend picking up another 10cc and doing it every 4 days???

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    personally i would pick up another bottle. but if you dont make sure you do injection atleast E4D. once aevery 7 days is to far apart because of the half life. just shoot half a ml twice a week. or better yet get 10 more ml

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    I'm also gonna throw in 4 Methyl-1 test capsules a day when they arrive. Do ya folks suggest doing them mid-cycle or ending the cycle with them?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    grab another bottle bro and take 500mg per week i think 250mg per week wont get you where you want to be

P Rock is offline Member
    get some more, or else you will be wasting your time, gear and money.

Thread Information