swest is offline Banned

not getting big!!! f...k!!

Im in my fourth week of dianabol at for pils a day and testosterone at 500mg ew. Ive made some gains but noting big, this is my second cycle and im training much, eating almost always...i really hate this...i just cant get big...should i up the dose of d.bol you think??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's only been 3 total weeks, don't expect miracles.

Diet is the key to gaining, not drugs. You stated that you are "eating almost always" but that is not indicative of eating what is needed to support lean mass gain.

Post your diet in the diet forum if you wish to have that critiqued, as looking towards more drugs is not going to a d*mn thing more.

Best of luck!

~SC~

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sleep important and not over training those muscle groups regardless of AS protein synthesis, MUSCLES NEED REST AND PROPER NUTRITION

Whatever SwoleCat Said

tk care
    peace

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Patience is a virtue...All good things come to those who wait...Ever heard these. It's the same in bodybuilding. Nothing comes overnight. Look over your diet/macronutrient breakdown and make adjustments where needed. Train intensly and get rest.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    **** is this the same doofy from a few years ago? **** havent seen you in a while, good to see you. You use to trip me out with some off the post you would put up when you were first learning about the dark side..lol.

Cya
    RDL

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    Sleep important and not over training those muscle groups regardless of AS protein synthesis, MUSCLES NEED REST AND PROPER NUTRITION

Whatever SwoleCat Said

tk care
    peace

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Don't up the drugs... work on the diet

Thread Information