Latimus is offline Banned

Liver Damage Control

My liver results came back bad....healthy/normal is 40...mine was 50

so my dr is reluctant to give me accutane...which is what i need badly right now...i started taking milk thistle 3 times a day...not sure what is wrong or what is causing the distress on my liver...i dont drink....i didnt do any orals...

but i take a lot of supplements, nolv, trib, creatine, vits, protein, and i am just coming off a tren cycle....its been a while since i have been on tren though....8 weeks or so....

if my values dont go down..then i cant go on accutane..which means i cant juice anymore......i feel, and look retarded with the acne....and it got really bad with the test tren...so..what do i do....

*i want to start clen monday...how bad is that for the liver....

do protein shakes hurt the liver? i get free protein shakes...so i take in tons...

im 275, does being at that weight just mean your liver values are going to be higher.....which is what the dr said might be the case..she wasnt sure

does trib hurt the liver? i was taking a lot of those when i got the test done.....

i know i can probably get accutane from a souce..but its so expensive..and i get it for free on my plan......****

Should i just pound the milk thistle..or what??
    thanks bros

ps..b5, washing, all that stuff...is useless..this is bad....mainly my back atleast

Aj2002 is offline Junior Member
    I would guess it was the tren if anything, took three months for my liver counts to get close to normal after only 4 weeks of tren........good luck
    Aj

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    dude same thing happened to me i havent touched anything in like 4 months and when i went to the doctors to check my liver it was at 117... i went to a buddy of mine that has lots of years experience bodybuilding and the first thing he asked me was i on tribulus and i said yeah tons of it, he then said that that was the reason why my values went up so high apparently when u take a blood test on trib it throws your liver numbers on the test and it reads high... so he told me to take some milk thistle and go back in a month they should be back to normal...

SuperDuty is offline New Member
    Tetracyclines are also really good for acne, not as good as accutane but also not as harsh on you either. Peace

SD

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    go to www.proactiv.com, if you can't have accutane yet it works pretty good

Thanks guys, i was starting pct..so i was tossing lots of trib down....plus the 8 weeks of tren ....

i just took another one..ill update with the results, i did 2 weeks of milk thistle..the results will probably still be high...

The acne is so bad that is going to start scaring..........See i got the perscription for it but then i was called after to say not to start it because of the results of the blood...but im going to start it anyway..and hope that after a month when i need a refill my liver will be back to normal.....im taking a lot of milk thistle...however, i want my cake too.....i want to start a cutter,....will clen bother the liver at all?

can i cut on test and clen?

FUZO is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    dude same thing happened to me i havent touched anything in like 4 months and when i went to the doctors to check my liver it was at 117... i went to a buddy of mine that has lots of years experience bodybuilding and the first thing he asked me was i on tribulus and i said yeah tons of it, he then said that that was the reason why my values went up so high apparently when u take a blood test on trib it throws your liver numbers on the test and it reads high... so he told me to take some milk thistle and go back in a month they should be back to normal...

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME,MY ENZYMES WERE WAY UP ON TRIBULIS

So is that to say that trib is actually worse for the body then roid?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    same to me:S

alright im cutting out trib.....i think that PCT is actually worse for the body then actually being on a mild cycle.....forever...lol....but seriously

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    no its not necessarily worse i just think it throws off the blood test in the sense of numbers but not the quality of the liver u know what i mean. i havent cycled in like 4 months and ive only done 2 cycles in my life(so far lol) and before my blood test i was taking like 3-4 grams of tribulus a day... now the doctor told me not to eat anything before my test for 12 hours well i didnt eat anything but i decided to pop a few tribulus pills before my test(like 6 hours before) to see what would happen and i think it kinda interfiered with it... theres no way juicing it those two times and especially that long ago would increase my liver values that much i mean maybe a bit but i thing most of it was because i ate ****ty in the past and because i took that tribulus right before the test.

man a score of 117....i cant believe you are even alive....the liver having to process 4 grams a day is a **** load of work....where as dbols are a half gram a week...eventhough it is a hell of a lot more potent....its still not as much material....

Thread Information