Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

I need help from some of the more experienced guys!

Hey guys I need some advice from the more experienced guys here. Here is my problem:

I am fixing to start another cycle. EQ, Test, Winny, (maybe some deca). Everytime I start a cycle, I bloat in my mid section like something terrible. I have many cycles under my belt, but no matter which cycle I do I only bloat in my mid section (my belly). I have tried everything from running fat burners, lowering my test cycles, throwing in EQ, deca, winny etc. But no matter what I do, I always get a “big over bloated belly”. Here’s the funny part, as soon as I get off my cycle and start my clomid, I loose the belly and I actually lean up, and keep all my gains. In other words, I get lean post cycle, not during my cycles, I just get the old man's belly. I have tried adding armidex, until my joints hurt, I have tried clen, t 3, cardio until I drop, and ephedrine during my cycle, and no matter what I do I can’t seem to keep this bloat off of me.

I mean I know AS make you bloat, but at my dosases, how is this possible?

I eat very well while I am on my cycle, I drink plenty of water, cut back on sodium, I cardio twice a day, etc. I just don’t’ understand it. Someone said, that my amount of protein I eat can make me bloat. Is this possible? I eat Whey protein only.

Also another body builder friend of mine said I should try Fina, he says it will help with the bloating. However, I am scared of the gyno that I hear goes along with Fina (I have never tried Fina for that main reason). (I am very sensitive to gyno) I just don’t know what to do. I mean I gain and get huge while on my cycle, but just to keep my mid section from bloating, I almost can’t wait to get off my cycle because I look so much better post cycle. Weird huh? I know a lot of guys complain because they loose their gains post cycle, but I am just the opposite. Please help, any recommendations would be well appreciated. I want to go into this next cycle, and really lean up. Should I scratch the test in this cycle? I mean I have even tried lowering my test to 250 mg a week, but does no good. I hate to run any cycle without test, but have any of you done this? Should I just try to run an EQ/winny cycle only, maybe throw in some fina? Thanks guys for any advice you can give.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly bro i was haviung the same problem..... get a colon cleaner. i always looked like a had a gh gut, but i have enver used gh. saw a thread o nhere a while ago about the same thing and the guy reccoemdned trying a colonic, or a conol cleaner. being as how i dont liek **** shoved up my ass ( im not mart ) i chose th colon cleaner and it worked very well for me

Thanks w rballs, One suggestion I will try. Anyone else with some advice.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man that sucks to bloat only in the waist line. I remember my 1st cycle and I haad a nice moon face going on. If you were to add in the fina I'd do so at 50-75mg ed. My understanding of fina gyno is the same as deca gyno as they are both caused from progestin (?spelling?). In any case I've read that it's more dose releated. However, if using both deca and fina at relativley higher doses on might expect an on set on deca/fina gyno. Personally, I'd drop the deca and go with fina if you've never tried it. I do not think that you would be disappointed with your results.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    first...tren (fina) gyno is way over hyped...its very very rare...and easy to combat...just take 200-300mg of vitamin b6 ed and that should be all you need...a simple vitamin will keep your prolactin undercontrol...

have you used femera in any of your cycles????...if its just stomach bloat its most likely not estrogen related, but femera wouldnt hurt to try...it keeps me dry to the bone.

it could be your protein intake also...along with other food intake...

personally, i think what you need to ask yourself is...is the size worth the bloat???...i know you dont like it, but it may just be something that your body cant get around...how much does this really bother you?

thanks Cold and Od for the advice. I have used Femara a few times, same results. I really think it is the test that gives me the bloat. I have always used test in my cycles, I may try this go round without any test, (I will probably regret it, but it's an experiment I want to try and solve). I think I may give fina a whirl, I am still debating on it. Keep the suggestions coming, I am always open for new ideas.

Thread Information