promiscio is offline Member

Ready to start second cycle...Help

Ok bros, I ran my first cycle of test prop at 75 mg eod and had great results. I am 5'9 195#s 10-11% bf For this cycle I have:

Test Prop
    Fina
    T3
    Vitamin B12 injectable

My goal is to put on muscle mass while leaning out.

I was thinking of running

Prop 100mg EOD
    Fina 85mg eod = 1cc
    mixing in the b12
    and doing Mallets T3 program.

My question is, how long should I run these cycles and how should I start it?
    Should I start the prop and fina at the same time. Should I end at the same time...Plz advise...

Thanks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Ok bros, I ran my first cycle of test prop at 75 mg eod and had great results. I am 5'9 195#s 10-11% bf For this cycle I have:

Test Prop
    Fina
    T3
    Vitamin B12 injectable

My goal is to put on muscle mass while leaning out.

I was thinking of running

Prop 100mg EOD
    Fina 85mg eod = 1cc
    mixing in the b12
    and doing Mallets T3 program.

My question is, how long should I run these cycles and how should I start it?
    Should I start the prop and fina at the same time. Should I end at the same time...Plz advise...

Thanks
    I'd swith from EOD shots to ED for less sides. You can begin the fina at the same time as the test. You could do 75mg test prop ed and 50mg fina ed. Since they are both fast acting you can run them a bit shorter then normal. I would say no less the 6-8 weeks for the fina and extend the test prop a weeks or so longer then the fina to assist with recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I'd swith from EOD shots to ED for less sides. You can begin the fina at the same time as the test. You could do 75mg test prop ed and 50mg fina ed. Since they are both fast acting you can run them a bit shorter then normal. I would say no less the 6-8 weeks for the fina and extend the test prop a weeks or so longer then the fina to assist with recovery.

Thanks..

So go maybe a ten week prop cycle and an eight week fina cycle. Shoot everyday....I can mix the prop and fina in the same syringe correct. Should I also add a lil bit of b12 in there with the injections? And would you suggest running Nolvadex for the entire cycle?

Any more advice or opinions...?

ttt-

Thread Information