Thread: Cannot Sleep

Shaff is offline New Member

Cannot Sleep

Ever since i started using decca i have been having trouble sleeping does anyone here suffer from the same thing? If so tell me how to get around this problem please.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Try counting sheep!!! Just kidding. I get that when on tren so far I havent figured out how to stop it. Herbal tea helps a little.

i sometimes feel so run down i cannot train and that is a big waste of the juice

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Whats your diet look like?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    do u nap during the day? if so stop no matter how hard it is. that lethargic feeling that keeps u from working out, u have to fight thru it and force urself to get into the gym. once there do about 10 minutes of cardio and the feeling will pass. i stopped napping during the day and i sleep like a log at night.

well i eat pretty god i think.
    i eat pretty clean,eggs,milk whole wheat bread for breakfast, fruit protien shake for lunch,rice or pasta whith veggies and some chicken for lunch, and pretty much anything else that i can wip up later in the day.But my diet is like that roughly for the whole week.

thats the thing i feel runn down but yet i do not nap not even if i wanted.I still force my self to work out but the intensity is nuthing like when i and feeling myself

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Diphenhydramine HCl knocks me out like a light, just hit up any pharmacy and look for it on the shelf with the Tylenol Simply Sleep, etc. They all do the same thing so buy the cheapest extra strength one. Mine are gel caps, in 30 mins my eyes barely stay open, go for the gels if you want to sleep fast.

oh btw it was only about $5 for 20 gels, the brands range in price from about $4-7, gels are slightly more but worth it for those really need to sleep nights.
    Last edited by 1-Cent; 10-01-2004 at 07:40 PM.

i tried that already but it usually does not work and when it does i feel a lot worse in the morning.I went to the doc and he percribed something for my lack of sleep but it did not work either .he wants me to take a blood test to see if my thyroid is functioning correctly but i have refrained so far,i did not tell him i am on the juice

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    i have bad insomnia, can't fall asleep until about 6am every night,, luckily i work in the late afternoon.

melatonin works for me when i really want to get to sleep early.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    2 3mg melotonin tabs knocks me into a coma in 15 minutes flat and the crazy ass vivid dreams are awesome.

well i have not ried that as yet .I'll run out and get some tomorrow,pray it works!

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    it will because it shuts down the part of your brain that is responsible for that feelling where your mind races and you keep thinking and thinking and you just cant fukking sleep arrrrgggghgh and then boom lights out.....

I do find that i am thinking alot ,about everything actually

RAM2500 is offline Member
    the juice will keep you awake.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    ambien tabs will make you sleep and sleep well. I have had issues sleeping the past couple of days (after starting a higher concentration of test and EQ). Blood pressure is up a little too.

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    deca ? wow - wait till you start using fina - you can forget about sleep.

never hear of dep woth deca

i hope yo uare not useing deca only ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Shaff
    Ever since i started using decca i have been having trouble sleeping does anyone here suffer from the same thing? If so tell me how to get around this problem please.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i usually have that problem on the day i injected and i use tylenol pm it helps or sometimes nyquil

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Melatonin! It is the miracle product you insomniacs are looking for. Just start off on 1 pill per day (or night). Take it about an hour before you want to go to bed (sleep). And it WILL work. And it doesn't leave you feeling like crap in the morning or make it hard to get out of bed.
    I used to have insomnia and used Tylenol PM everynight. Bad thing to do. Felt like crap everytime I had to get up. The melatonin does work.
    And it is cheap. Only like 5 bucks for 60 pills.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    obviously you cant do this every night besause benzo's can be addicting but i like to eat 1 or 2 valiums every once in a while before bed. i sleep so good on them, then i awake totally refreshed and ready to take on the world.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Melatonin works like a miracle for me. I take it every evening. When I'm on cycle I take 2 pills.

Thread Information