The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Question Stealth Re=packaging

Thinking about transferring about 30cc of gear from amps/vials to a more innocent looking container, for travel purposes. Has anyone done this? I don't think I can handle 30 amps of sust stuck up my ass on a 12 hour flight LOL!

I have heard of guys using a microwave to ensure sterility of homemade or other iffy gear when transferring to sterile vials. Any advice, especially from anyone who has done this?

Is the high BA content in some products a factor?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Thinking about transferring about 30cc of gear from amps/vials to a more innocent looking container, for travel purposes. Has anyone done this? I don't think I can handle 30 amps of sust stuck up my ass on a 12 hour flight LOL!

I have heard of guys using a microwave to ensure sterility of homemade or other iffy gear when transferring to sterile vials. Any advice, especially from anyone who has done this?

Is the high BA content in some products a factor?
    Why don't you just mail it to yourself wherever youre going?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Why don't you just mail it to yourself wherever youre going?
    Uh... because the postal inspectors in the country I will be going to might find it and put me in jail?

volcom stone is offline Banned
    clean out a tanning lotion bottle, and put the oil in there.

Quote Originally Posted by volcom stone
    clean out a tanning lotion bottle, and put the oil in there.
    Yeah... that would work. There are a jillion different types of containers I could use. Actually thought about cleaning and sterilizing a sex lube bottle, so if a curious customs guy checks it, it will look legit at first blush and he won't spend much time examining it anyway. My concern is how to restore the sterility of the oil when I am ready to transfer it back into sterile vials. I don't want to inject stuff that has been outside its original sterile container unless I am sure it is okay. Without going to unnecesary detail, I will say that a major abscess could wreck my career, aside from the health risk.

I would love to hear from anyone who has sterilized homemade or other suspect products, or anyone who knows what temp or for how long will ruin the gear, or what is required to ensure sterility. I have heard of microwaves used, and I am thinking a timed boiling water bath in an unstoppered vial might be practical. I am probably looking at sust or enanth so there is some BA there. At this point, this is just a wild and crazy idea, and it will remain so, until I am sure I will end up with safe and effective juice.

Now I know heating the gear will boil off some BA. Any opinions on whether or not I should wait and do this before using the gear? The BA is there as a preservative and to help maintain sterility, right?

Thread Information