180rippped is offline New Member

Question EQ perfect cycle??

I have heard many things about EQ especially it being a vet roid which in some cases brings more roid rage then other types of juice. This is goin to be my first cycle just straight EQ, I was goin to do straight winny but nobody has it these days. I am 20 as you can see 180ripped I am not looking for huge size I am trying to get proportionatly(?) cut say 10-15 pounds that I will gain gradually. I am goin more for a menshealth & fitness look 200lb lean and ripped look then musclemag 275 ripped with abs look. I am just curious if anyone had any ideas for an ideal stack # of amps, time period, amount, etc. I was lookin at going towards either 3-4 10ml amps for about 6weeks doin a pyramid or something along those lines. Any information/help would be appreciated and if I posted this in the wrong room forum or whatever my bad

PM's any help would be appreciated----------180

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard many things about EQ especially it being a vet roid which in some cases brings more roid rage then other types of juice
    Are you pulling this out of your ass? lol
    Seriously do some research on your own don't expect other people to do it for you

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Are you pulling this out of your ass? lol
    Seriously do some research on your own don't expect other people to do it for you
    ROFLMAO....

I needed that,

give more info, stats, past cycle history...

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

You could run a EQ only cycle, but many experianced members on the board would encourage you to include test, for many reasons. Don't just jump into anything, research your ass off....

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Man, you really need to research. EQ needs to be done for no less than 12 wks and you need test in there too cause the Eq is gonna shut you down that is why you need test. The fact of it being a vet steroid has nothing to do with roid rage just to let ya know. Test should be the base of every cycle

Thread Information