Thread: what did i do??

El DuB is offline Junior Member

what did i do??

I shot 1.5cc of prop and 1.5cc of winstrol in the same needle (i know i shouldnt shoot oil and water based in same shot but i did. Anyway after about 5 days now my glute has been killing me i worked through the pain on squat day and now i looked in the mirror this morning and i have a black and blue mark from my ass crack to the side of my hip ?? is it torn or just some type of abbses???

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    first off, yes you can shoot both water and oil in the same. second WHY would you do anything that you thought was wrong...big mistake...

you should be fine, keep rubbing it out...

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    first off, yes you can shoot both water and oil in the same. second WHY would you do anything that you thought was wrong...big mistake...

you should be fine, keep rubbing it out...
    I disagree with that. The same thing happened to me, mixing prop and winny. It gave me incredible pain and brusied me up real bad. Here is a quote by billy bathgate (anabolic lab moderater):

"Realise BA is hydrophillic. You mix em (oil and water) around and your sucking the BA out of the oil. This may or may not be fine. If you suck too much out, you could get some crystallization in your muscle after you inject...this is terrible pain, most are ok though. Id be more leary with prop, TNE, and winny though."

I would just do two seperate injections. I know its annoying doing 2 different shots everyday, but for me its worth not having the pain.

Thread Information