LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Caloric intake on juice??

I understand my caloric requirements according to my bmr. I know in order to gain lean mass according to my body weight/mass/age/ activity level I need to eat 3200 cals a day to put on lean body mass and minimize/loose fat. My question is: how much should my caloric intake increase when I am juicing? I have seen anywhere from 4000-7000...Thats way to big of a span, to much room for eating not enough or too much. Is there a formula to figure out how much you should eat while juicing??

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    I was taking in about 4500 for my first cycle and got about 12 lbs. I would say that 4500 5000 would be enough for me but everyone is different.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I always try to eat at least 4000 cals when bulking. Sometime more depending on what I'm using at the time. EQ comes to mind...I wanna eat everything in sight when it kicks in!

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

any exact info

bump guys. I want to know if there is any information on exact caloric requirements while on the juice. There are exact requirements and calculators for athletes that are not on juice so I want to know if there is anything for us?

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I suspect that your body burns the same amount of calories on or off (except tren maybe), But....
    While on, your body heals faster (utilizes protein better) so you can work out harder, lift heavier, and along with an increase in muscle growth your body does indeed burn more calories. This would mean..
    1) proper nutrition is a must
    2) utalize the better protein synthesis and eat an excess of calories for muscle growth.
    3) calculate your calorie intake based on the added exercise (length or weight increases) you do on cycle.

Eat everything. Try to eat 1.5-2g protein/ Lb of body weight you want.

2:1 protein to carbs after lifting

i ate between 4k-5k cals and gained 30lbs my first cycle, ended today pct tomm, well c how much i keep...

Thread Information