2timer is offline Senior Member

test and depressions.

guys I was feeling like a king on test prop. I was getting girls everyday then I got greety met a beautiful nice girl and the type you want to marry but me being blind did not stop ****ing around and she left it hurt so badly and devested my life . now this happened during pct. now I just feel ****ty and depressed. no motivation. can't even imagine getting a girl. I was thinking I should go back on testesotrone to get the euphoric feelings again. whever I am on test I feel like I am a god. like a rabbit. I have get back out there becuase no body gives a**** if I didn't.
    what you guys think about this cycle. 400mg test enantate for 12 weeks? with clen /t-3? do you guys think I can turn around my life to whwre it was feel confidence coaky and horny dog. I am taking st.john's wort but feeling nothing. so since test is perscribed for depression I feel I can get back to where I was.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Are you still in PCT? If so do not start another cycle until you finish PCT and have blood work done or follow the time on=time off rule.

I finshed my pct a two weeks ago. depression feeling are still there!

Htownmalu is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Are you still in PCT? If so do not start another cycle until you finish PCT and have blood work done or follow the time on=time off rule.
    I would agree, dont start if you are still on pct

I am not pct. done two weeks ago. and probably will start the cycle in two weeks untill I get my gear and money and everything.

it is really important for me.

this is becuase I am in school and I have to do well on my mcat test. after mcat. once december comes I am going back home and I know I will feel better and I will be off test for 1 year atleast. I can do a huge pct cycle if need to be. right now I live 5000miles away form family and I feel I have get over this so I can do well and then after december I can do whatever neccessary . it is kind of like taking roids for olympics I desperately need the brain push.

studey.

Testosterone

A number of studies have demonstrated a positive effect of testosterone administration on mood in men (Margolese, 2000). Few studies, however, have examined the effect of testosterone on mood in women (Davis and Tran, 2001). Testosterone is prescribed to enhance libido in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women, and it also helps relieve vasomotor symptoms, thereby reducing the amount of estrogen necessary. In the United States, testosterone is available to women as methyltestosterone (Estratest) and is prescribed in conjunction with HRT at 1.25 mg to 2.5 mg daily. Its use among perimenopausal and postmenopausal women is increasing and data on its psychological effects are therefore likely to expand. The sparse data currently available show that co-administration of testosterone with estrogen produces greater enhancement of well-being and energy than estrogen alone in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women (Brincat et al., 1984; Montgomery et al., 1987; Sherwin, 1988; Zweifel and O'Brien, 1997). Testosterone's use is limited by its androgenizing effects and its potentially negative influence on cardiolipids (Table 2).

IronGame is offline New Member
    I think your problem has more to do with your constant ****ing around, rather than exogenous testosterone .

Not all your problems are steroid -related

Maybe reexamine your values when it comes to relationships and what your overall goals are in life. Juice is only a small part of that bigger picture, and while there is nothing wrong with cycling exogenous test, you should keep that part of your life IN ITS PLACE. Once it becomes a big focal point, you'll find that alot of other areas of your life slowly become sacrificed to it.

Very simply: once you begin to rely on test for feeling good and succeeding in relationships, you're in trouble.
    Last edited by IronGame; 10-04-2004 at 08:27 AM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    clomid is depressing, as is having no test in your system which is where you will be at about now or pretty low test anyway. Just give it some time bro, we have all been through this

peace

Thread Information