Thread: Anadrol 50

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Anadrol 50

Newbie here, with some questions. Please excuse my ignorance. I'm asking these questions because I don't know the answers. I"ve used the search function and read up on other threads with the keyword Anadrol . So, here's my questions:

1. I read in a few threads that Anadrol 50 is not a good thing to take alone. Everyone said don't, but I can't find why. Can someone please explain this.

2. For a newcomer, is there a single (not a stack) thing you can take that will give benefits without terrible reactions?

3. I've seen so many variations on the pictures you guys have posted, along with things I've found online, of what Anadrol 50 looks like. I also went to www.anadrol.com and read all the prescription warnings and information. From what I understand, Unimed is the only FDA approved vendor of Anadrol 50. So, are the other knock off's and if so, how do you know your really taking Anadrol and not sugar pills or something?

4. If you decide to take Anadrol 50 solo, what is an effective dose?

Again, please don't knock my ignorance. It's been a long time (14 years) since I've even been to a gym. I'm a complete newbie, and all this stuff is completely new to me. I'm looking to get as much information as possible without getting overloaded with information. I understand what stacking is and such, but I don't want to go that far in depth at this point. I'm still learning. The reason Anadrol 50 has my curiosity so much is because there is an FDA approved version. That makes the whole comfort level thing a little better. I'm not on anything, and all I take is protein at this point. Thanks for the help.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    anadrol is not taken alone because it's used as a kickstart to a cycle, and ran with compounds that are run for a longer period of time so you can keep the gains you make off of it. Due to it's toxicity it's only run for a short period, long enough for your other compounds to kick in. If it's run alone your gonna lose the gains you make as soon as you discontinue the use. As far as a safe cycle, most will recommend a test only for your first but since you wrote that you haven't seen the gym in 14 years, it would be a wise to get back into a consistant program for a period of time, get your diet in order and just keep researching as much as you can.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm... alright. What is a good test or the best test to get for a beginner? I'm sure there's a few flavors out there.

This is like going to GNC and saying "give me the good protein."

Also, I intend on staying in the gym a while (6-8 months) before I do anything. I'm just gathering information, because it's going to take me a while before I understand this stuff to be comfortable. I"m just going to stay on whey protein for a while. Taking in 165 g total a day between food and powders. Mostly food though.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    the test is really your decision, most will recommend test e or cyp due to the fact you only need to inject 2/week. Sust. atleast eod, and prop preferably ed.

Thread Information