liftbig20 is offline New Member

wow i cant believe ima do this need help!

alright so i am a newbie for sure, i have been lifting hard for 2 years , im frustrated as hell right now stuck on 180 for so long i know its my diet though, i jus started eating right and alot! i know all about diet so i dont need help with that, so i decided to go ahead and give deca a try, ive been doin lots of research on this site, an still feel i need lots of help theres jus so much to know im over whellmed but i wanna do this, can some one please help me out! i need a good first time user cylce break down please help me out! im also so scared about side affects so i need a the help i can get thanks bros

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    One word: TEST
    You should start reading the edu forums and learn all you can about clomid, anti e's etc.
    Deca only cycles aren't a good idea. Do a search on "deca only cycles" and you'll see why.

Test only cycle and maybe some dbol at the begining is what you should be looking at for now.
    Goodluck,

Jackman is offline Banned
    Test E 500mg weeks 1-12
    Deca 400mg weeks 1-10

That would work great for you, most might say test only for first cycle but i see nothing wrong with stacking 2.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well. do a lot more research. if after that you really feel the need to do it, stick to a test only for your first. and proper pct is a must. I really recommend you keep reading for a while. this is a great place to learn a lot

yea i dont wanna touch any orals . so dbol is out of the question. so i should test for 8 weeks? or 10

yea i dont wanna touch any orals . so dbol is out of the question. so i should test for 8 weeks? or 10

Jackman is offline Banned
    10 weeks

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go test for 12week

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Since youre an expert on diet, post it up here and let us all learn from you.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think 10 weeks would be sufficent

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Since youre an expert on diet, post it up here and let us all learn from you.
    I think he meant he has it in tune, not an expert.

^^^^^^^^ thats exactly what i meant, i meant i dont diet advice im good on that , i didnt see anywhere where it says im an expert

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    lol sorry, in your original post, you said you know "all about diet" so i thought you were knowledgable on the subject... just important that you know diet is the biggest part of it! happy gains bro

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    id say test enth at 400mg/week for 10-12 weeks and 300mg of deca /week for10-12 weeks is good, dont forget the nolva and clomid post cycle. the effects will take a good month to even notice anything so dont let this discurage u.. p.s. still do some more research on it first bro..... good luck
    p.s. and by the way dont run the deca by itself like the other guys said... unless u want a limp dick and little balls for a while which i doubt u do... peace

Thread Information