GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Opinions please on ED/EOD situtation I have.....

Ok, let's say you were to do a cycle of test prop and tren . I know it has been debated over and over again as to injecting ED as opposed to EOD. Let's say you run these two together, the prop at either 50mg ED or 100mg EOD and the tren at either 34.5mg ED or 75mg EOD. REMEMBER, you WILL NOT be increasing the dosage/week, just the frequency of injections. I believe, along with the majority of the members on here, that you will definitely have more constant blood levels and less sides running them ED instead of EOD. My question is this, besides the increased sides and more fluctuating blood levels, if you were to run it EOD as opposed to ED, how much of a difference in actual MUSCLE and WEIGHT GAINS would one notice? I am just curious because I am currently running these two at EOD (seeing great results), but I have decided for my summer cutter I will go ahead and shoot them ED (keeping the same dosage/week, just cutting the dose in half and shooting it ED instead) and see how much of a difference it will make in actual MUSCLE and WEIGHT GAINS. Any of you bros who have experienced with ED shots as opposed to EOD shots (without increasing the dosage) have any input on this?
    Last edited by GetPumped; 10-03-2004 at 09:53 PM.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I am currently taking 75mg eod of Tren and it seems to be working just fine. Everybody says Tren ed but they are okay with the fact that prop can be taken eod. They both have a half life of 3 days so I don't know why they insist on Tren ed and not prop.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    I am currently taking 75mg eod of Tren and it seems to be working just fine. Everybody says Tren ed but they are okay with the fact that prop can be taken eod. They both have a half life of 3 days so I don't know why they insist on Tren ed and not prop.
    Acetate is a shorter easter than Propinate so it should be shot ED.. there used to be a graph around here somewhere showing it but I forget what thread
    75mg ED has been great with me so far

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    What about actual MUSCLE, STRENGTH, and WEIGHT GAINS at ED as opposed to EOD. Keeping the same dose, but just cutting it in half and shooting it ED instead. Is there a significant difference with strictly MUSCLE, STRENGTH, and WEIGHT GAINS.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Acetate is a shorter easter than Propinate so it should be shot ED.. there used to be a graph around here somewhere showing it but I forget what thread
    75mg ED has been great with me so far
    Everything in the educational threads states that they both have a 3 day half life. Therefore I would assume the ester is pretty close to the same.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    What about actual MUSCLE, STRENGTH, and WEIGHT GAINS at ED as opposed to EOD. Keeping the same dose, but just cutting it in half and shooting it ED instead. Is there a significant difference with strictly MUSCLE, STRENGTH, and WEIGHT GAINS.
    Probably very little if you're just cutting it in half and shooting ED, on the other hand many people say that the sides are significantly reduced when shooting ED because the levels are kept more stable. If you don't mind the sides then its less of an issue.

Thread Information