spoc is offline Junior Member

will juice help lose body fat???

ive been researching for awhile now but im still not 100% as to whether or not the cycle im going to do is going to get the results im looking for. i plan on running deca /test at about 250mg each week for 12 weeks,nolva 20mg/day. i wouldnt consider myself to be fat,but im definetely not slim, and this spare tires gotta go,years of beer drinking have finally caught up lol. so im thinking if i keep my diet to around 2500 cals a day with my normal workout routine that ive been doing,i should be back to what i used to be awhile ago,with some added muscle mass as well.ive seen pictures of guys on here that have done similar cycles, and the results shocked me,they look like totally different people.im 5'11', 175lbs, and after this cycle i wanna be around the same weight but definetely more muscular.so what im asking is go on juice to give me a nice little boost, or should i continue going naturally??

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    You have no concept of what AAS do. They will BULK you up, if done correctly you will not be the same wieght as the start, but 20-40lbs heavier. You will gain body fat or keep the same amount. Will deffinetly not loose a spare tire.

You will not get $hit for gains if you eat 2500cals/day. Try 4000-5000.

No drinking while on cycle if you dont want to F yourself up bigtime.

Iowa is offline Banned
    i see youre 18. enough said

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    18? to young man. stick to natural for a few more years.
    wanna loose the tire, eat well and hit the cardio.
    at your age you are asking for problems if ya juice.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Diet is great for losing bodyfat... check out the cutting stickys in the diet forum.

Jackman is offline Banned
    no one gets fat in a week your not going to get riped in a week..... well unless your on 600mg of dnp

appreciate the advice boys, wtf is dnp ?

S-e-a-r-c-h Its not somthing for an amatuer

O-K- I W-I-L-L D-O T-H-A-T....does all this juice go to peoples heads wtf im a guy asking for some advice and everyones a f*ucking smartass...i could swear you didnt come out of your mothers pussy weighing 250 lbs

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You could use juice to spare your muscle with such a low calorie intake but read up and youll learn somethin new every day

Iowa is offline Banned
    Hey bro, nobody here is going to spoon-feed you. We could all tell you to drop some A-bombs for 6 months and you'd probably do it.....You need to research on your own and come up with something reasonable. You have to put in a little effort yourself. Got to give a little to get a little. Im out...

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Hey spoc,

Don't take it personal. Most people on this board are real cool and will give you all the help you need. You're a newbie and you just have to research a little bit and you'll get all the help you need. I'm new to the game myself and got flamed by a few of the more experienced board dweelers when I first came on as well. Stick around... research.... learn... and you'll fit right in...trust me. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    O-K- I W-I-L-L D-O T-H-A-T....does all this juice go to peoples heads wtf im a guy asking for some advice and everyones a f*ucking smartass...i could swear you didnt come out of your mothers pussy weighing 250 lbs
    calm down take a deep breath.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    jackman - you exhibit far too much self control.....seen it before on a similar post.....wow.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    jackman - you exhibit far too much self control.....seen it before on a similar post.....wow.
    My favorite all time quote is "argueing over the internet is like being in the special olympics, even when you win your still a retard". So i just dont like to waste my time fighting these people when theres much more better things i could be doing with my life.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to apologize on behalf of all the people that were smug to you. I guess they've never understood that you catch more flies with honey.

Here's what we're looking at. Right now, you're 18, if my math served me right. This means two things... one, your endocrine system isn't completely developed. Two, you may not have reached your terminal height.

Two things that steroids do is seal your growth plates prematurely, causing termination of vertical bone growth, and shut down the hypothalamic testicular pituitary axis, the pathway that culminates in the release of your sex hormones. Using exogenous hormones can do damage to this system if it is not mature, which will occasionally result in long term side effects including depression, low sex drive, low sperm count, among others.

The conclusion is you, like most other 18 year olds that are looking sheerly to bulk up a bit.. maybe to impress the ladies, can't afford the risk-rewards ratio. It's one thing if you're an all state linebacker looking to use your talents to get into an Ivy league or equivallent university, or a junior olympian, or something of the like. If you're not going to be doing this for the purpose of career development, it's very likely not worth the risk of long term side effects.

If you want motivation, there are several excellent natural transformations on this board, i like to consider mine one of them. I like you was hoping that steroids would be the quick answer that i needed, but was convinced to stay natural and get everything else spot on. I went from under 150 lbs to about 170 lbs in 5 months or so, using only diet, exercise, and creatine/whey supplements. Granted, i busted my ass and was consistently consistent, but that's the price you've got to pay. Here's the link to that..

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...training+diary

Note that my diet and workout routine changed drastically from start to finish, given that when i started, i really didn't know anything. But i like to think that the pictures on page 3 speak for themselves when compared to the first page pictures.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 10-04-2004 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Information