Nickster#1 is offline Banned

sust And Deca Users, Please Read!!!!

I am going to be starting my first cycle this Monday morning of sust at 500mg a week, deca at 300mg a week and dbol 30mg first 4 weeks. I will also be starting an externship in phlebotomy that morning also. It will only be 5 hours a day which is real cool as I will have plenty of time to focus on diet and training. My question is this. Will I feel anything from the test or deca or dbol in the first week. Im talking about anything at all other than my own feelings of anticipation? I just want to know if I will still be mentally and physically feeling the same fort the first week so as to adjust to the knew envirenment I will be spending the next 10 weeks at in this diabetes center. Anyone who has experience with these compounds please let me know what to expect.

1-4 dbol 30mg a day
    1-14 500mg a wk sust, eod
    1-13 300mg deca a wk
    15-17 50mg prop ed
    18-20 pct clomid and nolva

I will be frontloading the sust in the first week at 750mg and taking nolva at 10mg ed and femera at 1.25mg eod.

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Response

I know nothing of the effects of dbol , but you will feel a small "boost" by day 5, because of the short ethers in the sust. I would think you would feel a little more aware, and see a slight rise in mental state first. Sust has quick acting testosterones, and I'm hedging my bet. It could be sooner.

The sus takes 17-18 days to kick in after each injection. So for instance you won't feel your 3rd injection working until about 2.5-3 wks after you take it. I don't know about the deca or d-bol, however. good luck

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    the d-bol will def give you a quick boost of strenght at the beginning of the cylcle and some weight gain, mostly water starting off.

deca kicks in about week 4 i beleive

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffceps
    the d-bol will def give you a quick boost of strenght at the beginning of the cylcle and some weight gain, mostly water starting off.
    OK, what about affecting me mentally or will it affect my nerves at all. As I said, I am concerned with just the first week as I am starting a new externship. Just need to know if it will affect my job performance in anyway. thanks

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    sust should kick-in around the 3rd or 4th week same as the deca , dbol a week or longer or shorter by a few days depends on the individual and the amount taken.

They won't make you rage unless you let them. Just stay calm. Most of the stuff you're taking doesn't even kick in the first week.

actually, the when i started my cycle it made me feel better! when i woke up i was happy to be alive hahah. honestly, i think it makes you in a much better mood, but that was just my experience on my first cycle.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    i had mad rage when i was on sust

Fully Suss'd Out is offline New Member
    I'm in week 4 of my first cycle of Sus (500mg/week) and Deca (250mg/week).

I have noticed my energy levels increase straight away but that could justa been my eagerness. In week 3 my strength shot up a little but i did chest today and got the best pump with noticable strength increase. Off the bat ive managed to put on 6kg already (92kg now).

I'm studing my final year of a civil eng degree and it hasn't effected me mentally. Just like the others said you wake up feelin great. Oh and man i am horny as hell. My girl locks the bed room door. I have noticed i get a little tired durin the day sometimes especially after a feed.

If the guys reckon it kicks in week 4/5..i can't wait.

I must say that i reckon your course mite be too long for a first one. I'm doin sus till week 10 and deca till the end of week 8. Mite throw in some stan to mix it up a little.

Make sure you have novla and your PCT prepared before you start. Good luck.

FSO

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i am in my 3rd week of the same cycle,my doses are a little higher though but it consists of the same gear...plus slin and IGF.but anyway i am just getting over the flu like feeling i always get from the sust.it happens everytime i run sust.i feel like **** for the first couple of weeks.other then that i am up 20 #.goodluck bro

Thread Information