sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

Question How Many Dbol Tabs Should I Take A Day?

i have just started a cycle of dbol and sust250 injecting this every 4th or 5th day, i need to know how many dbol tablets i should be taking a day?
    i have also got some tamoxifen tablets they are 20mg when should i start taking these and how many would i need to take a day?
    thanks guys.

erokyrwrld is offline New Member
    You should take all your dbol tabs at once. The trick with dbol is to scarf them down as quickly as possible. Within hours you will gain 20lbs of lean muscle. Plus, dbol stays active in your system for several months, so there is no need to take them on a daily basis.

You should be taking your nolvadex all at once as well (probably not at the same time as the dbol - upset stomach). This will prevent gyno for the rest of your life (especially if you're scarfing down 150-200 20mg pills).

If you have a hard time believeing what I'm telling you, maybe you should have done some effing research before taking drugs you know nothing about.

erokyrwrld is offline New Member
    Sorry, **** tren frustration. You should probably take the equivalent of 30-40mg/ed of dbol for 4-6 weeks. I don't know what strength the pills you have are, so obviously I can't tell you to take x pills. With respect to the nolvadex , take 20mg/ed if you see gyno symptoms start. If you don't, leave it alone. New research has been showing that nolvadex may lead to blood clots, so only take it when you have to. Get some liquidex and use it at .5mg/ed to reduce estrogen (bloat, gyno, etc.).

Thread Information