thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

What times to take D-bol??

I know you should take d-bol 3x ED(for weeks 1-4) but when do you guys take it? Morning, afternoon, night every 3.5-4hrs?? Please post your dossages, thx!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i know this isnt a favorable opinion on this board but i take my dose 1 x ed.50mg in the AM about 3 hrs before training.i have split it up 2x ed,3 x ed and even 4x ed in the past.i feel i get the most out of it this way.i have read many articles on this and it seems to make the most sense.i'm not worried so much with blood levels with the d-bol because i run 1 g of test each week so my levels are pretty stable for the most part and the d-bol is only run for 4 weeks.by taking it in 1 dose i am able to get the most out of 50mg then i would be able splitting it up,if i split it up then the highest concentration i would have at any 1 time is about 15mg.this isnt what i want.im sur eyou will get 20 different opinions.you have to do what you think works for you

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Thx man, but I'm not running that high of Test, **** 1 g!! this is what Im running
    wks 1-4 30 mg Dbol ED
    wks 1-14 Test E 600mg EW
    wks 1-12 Deca 300mg EW

Nolva 20mg/ED & PCT
    L-dex .25mg ED

Clomid for PCT & Nolva

thx for the reply though, Ill keep that in mind when I run 1g of test

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Thx man, but I'm not running that high of Test, **** 1 g!! this is what Im running
    wks 1-4 30 mg Dbol ED
    wks 1-14 Test E 600mg EW
    wks 1-12 Deca 300mg EW

Nolva 20mg/ED & PCT
    L-dex .25mg ED

Clomid for PCT & Nolva

thx for the reply though, Ill keep that in mind when I run 1g of test
    true your not running a gram of test ,you are however running 1110mg of gear a week.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    DBOL half life is around 4.5hrs. You definitely want to split your dosage every 4.5/5hrs.....

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    DBOL half life is around 4.5hrs. You definitely want to split your dosage every 4.5/5hrs.....
    what is your reasoning?? is it anything other then trying to keep levels stable.because if you break it down on paper it really never is stable with d-bol

http://powerboard.rockarfett.com/roidcalc/

use this link to see how different your blood levels will be running dbol .you can punch in any senario you want.then you decide what is best for what you are trying to accomplish

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    what is your reasoning?? is it anything other then trying to keep levels stable.because if you break it down on paper it really never is stable with d-bol
    Absolutely. I also think keeping your blood levels more stable, helps with keeping sides down to a minimum. Think about it. If the half life of DBOL is roughly 4.5 hours, and you only take it once a day, your totally screwing up your body and not taking full advantage of DBOL.

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Absolutely. I also think keeping your blood levels more stable, helps with keeping sides down to a minimum. Think about it. If the half life of DBOL is roughly 4.5 hours, and you only take it once a day, your totally screwing up your body and not taking full advantage of DBOL.

Peace,

BLT
    i hear what you are saying,but by taking 1 50mg dose in the AM it actually tapers itself out by the 23rd hour.and your levels get that extra boost starting with a 50mg dose as opposed to numerous 10mg doses.even taking it 3 times a day it will still taper out during the nite unless you wake up and take a dose every 4 hrs or so.i feel the best effects doing it this way.i tried splitting it many different ways and times and i get my best results using 1 dose a day.all im saying is do wa=hat works best for you

Thread Information