clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

Can't take deep enough breaths.

Right now I'm on test and dbol . Not that much test, only 560mg EW (80mg ED, its prop). I'm taking two tabs of dbol a day (25mg per tab), but I've heard that my brand (reforvit simple) is extremely underdosed. From reading other posts, I figure I'm getting 35mg ED.

The problem is that very frequently, I feel like I can't breath deep enough. I try to take very deep breaths, but it feels like not enough air is going in or something. The wierd thing is is that its not any different when I'm doing cardio vs. sitting and watching a movie.

I've done prop/tren in the past and didn't experience anything like this.

I'm going off the dbol in 2 days, so I guess this post is kind of pointless, but maybe it'll help me (or other people) in the future. What do you guys think is going on?

Jackman is offline Banned
    i remember having shortness of breath on tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i remember having shortness of breath on tren.
    I'm not quite sure I'm having shortness of breath. I really don't know how to describe besides like I did in the previous post: it feels like my chest doesn't expand enough when I take really deep breaths; like not enough air is getting in. If I concentrate on normal, shallower breaths, I'm fine.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    that stuff happens to me to dude i dont think its anything to do with the juice i just think sometimes your body will act weird

needle is offline Senior Member
    I brought this up not to long ago. Personally I think its do to the suden water retention and weight gain! Its the sudden stress on your body. I also think in my case It got harder for me to breath when i worked out do to HIgh BP! That stuff i said above comes with each cycle for me!
    I had a guy also come up with a theory of the so called chest pump! Maybe that could be the problem too! But my shallow breathing is do to H BP!

DoctaBig is offline Member
    my opinion is that it is probably due to a sudden increase in body water. This can put new stress on your heart causing fluid backup in your lungs...similar to a CHF patient. Monitor it, if it get's worse go to a doc and get some hctz or lasix (doctor rx only, no self-medicating). It may also be advisable to get some arimidex to help with the bloat.

good luck!!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i started a threat a while back due to shortness of breath a lot of bros gave some good inputs check it out
    Short of breath from ass

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    its called anxiety my friends... CHF?? dear God do you really think people would be doing this sh1t if it had those kind of adverse effects??? Anxiety is really common while on steroids .

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    its called anxiety my friends... CHF?? dear God do you really think people would be doing this sh1t if it had those kind of adverse effects??? Anxiety is really common while on steroids.

Had the same problem, I was running 30mg a day and 600mg test/week. Every few minutes I would find myself trying to suck in more air. I don't think it was anxiety. 100% may be right with anxiety, but in my case it was my bp. BTW, 100%, is geting bicth tits, scarring acne, high bp, test crash, testicular shrinkage,infections, abcesses,mood swings, hair loss, "deca dick", etc.etc. not an adverse effect? SG1

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    i started a threat a while back due to shortness of breath a lot of bros gave some good inputs check it out
    Short of breath from ass
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll go have my BP checked at the grocery store today. That thread is kinda freaky...I'm kinda scared that my BP is going to be thru the roof...=/ Oh well, tomorrow is my last day on the dbol .

Thanks everyone else for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    its called anxiety my friends... CHF?? dear God do you really think people would be doing this sh1t if it had those kind of adverse effects??? Anxiety is really common while on steroids.
    I said "similar to CHF." And yes, people actually DO use this stuff regardless of these kind of effects. I hate coming off as a jerk, but i would like to hear more about your "anxiety" theory that you seem to put all your stock into. Because from a medical professional's standpoint....Im calling BS on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll go have my BP checked at the grocery store today. That thread is kinda freaky...I'm kinda scared that my BP is going to be thru the roof...=/ Oh well, tomorrow is my last day on the dbol .

Thanks everyone else for the replies.

I just read this.

I would be willing to bet that with the discontinuation of the D-bol your problems will improve significantly in the next few days or weeks. If you would please let me know how it works out either Pm or post its up. Thanks bro and good luck

Thread Information