dankduke is offline Junior Member

the real deal with alc/juice???

alright guys...i know this is a talked about subject matter but i want some real concrete info!!!

i'm in college on my first cycle...i've been limiting how much i drink...i am pretty hardcore when it comes to lifting but i was wondering what the real/actual effects of alcohol are on a body thats juicing...

i'm 19 6"3 and weigh 196...I used to drink 3 times per week thurs,fri,sat im pretty much at a party school (UMass) but was wondering how the hell i can stop its soo hard...last week i drank twice and this week my goal is only once...and slowly take it to none for the rest of my cycle but its a process hard and takes dedication....

but how does alcohol hinder the juice on a cycle like make me not want to drink on my cycle is what i mean plz help!!

sorry just wanted to vent and see what AReview heads say....
    peace,,,,thankx...

DD

dankduke is offline Junior Member
    bump...

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Well bro , alc and juice dont mix , when I am on I dont drink at all, it takes alot of minerals and water out of your body ,dehydrates the muscels ,slows down muscle repair and you dont need the strain on your kidneys save them for juice !
    just my opp hope it helps !

Thread Information