Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Porkchop you have no idea what your talking about. Someone on here turned me on to one of your threads http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=120334

You obviously have no idea what your talking about so take the advice of the guy earlier on this thread and stop giving bad advice.
    I tore your argument into a million pieces using logic and common sense and all you can come up with is a post i made asking experiences from a dbol -cyp stack?

You lost all credibility at "excess test turns into estrogen".

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    I tore your argument into a million pieces using logic and common sense and all you can come up with is a post i made asking experiences from a dbol -cyp stack?

You lost all credibility at "excess test turns into estrogen".
    You further show your ignorance....test does convert to estrogen you moran. Anyone who reads your posts see that you are clueless. Like I said, listen to the others on this thread and stop posting bad advice. Leave the advice to those more experienced newbie.

Start at 600mg MINIMUM.. 2 or 3 weeks later go to 750.. then 900.. if all is well step to 1250 for the final weeks of your cycle. I'd suggest 16-18 week'er.
    Wow, great advice....stick to Nintendo and leave the gear advice to those who know what they are talking about.

You further show your ignorance....test does convert to estrogen you moran. Anyone who reads your posts see that you are clueless. Like I said, listen to the others on this thread and stop posting bad advice. Leave the advice to those more experienced newbie.
    Still no reasoning to support your argument.
    If you can't offer anything constructive don't say anything at all.

Still no reasoning to support your argument.
    If you can't offer anything constructive don't say anything at all.
    No reasoning is required. It is a statement of fact. Im done with idiots like you. Most of the bros on here see you for the wannabe that you are. Ill only reply when I see you giving idiotic advice again.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    you guys are wild,..however, thanks for your advice

No reasoning is required. It is a statement of fact. Im done with idiots like you. Most of the bros on here see you for the wannabe that you are. Ill only reply when I see you giving idiotic advice again.
    All i'm asking is for is reasons why you dissmiss my advice as ignorant and stupid.. something to back that up other than more insults.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    WOW,..everyone, I sincerely appreciate your opnions and advice,..the majority is suggesting 500 per week just to see how I respond,..and yes,..gyno would be a bi$ch if I dont know how i respond to it,..which brings me to my next question,....at 00 mg's per week,..is 10 mg of Nolva enough?
    I WAS DOING 20 MG of nolvadex eod,i never had any sides of gyno ,but to be on the safe side i took it and also to help with the water retention from test,just make sure to have plenty for ed use just in case ur nipples start itching then u can up ur dosage to ed of 20 mg,

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    I WAS DOING 20 MG of nolvadex eod,i never had any sides of gyno ,but to be on the safe side i took it and also to help with the water retention from test,just make sure to have plenty for ed use just in case ur nipples start itching then u can up ur dosage to ed of 20 mg,

10 ed sounds cool

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Test does convert into estrogen. Scientific fact. It's called "aromatase". Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Test does convert into estrogen. Scientific fact. It's called "aromatase". Look it up.

whats your point

dogsofwar is offline Member
    whats your point
    Should have quoted ... it was response to pork chop's statement indicating: "You lost all credibility at "excess test turns into estrogen". Doesn't really matter at this point. The thread is all convoluted by others changing the subject.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    obviously, everybody's just gonna go back on forth on the doses, so I'm sure this guy can make his own decision on everyones input. I'm just wondering to the guy who said that 500mg of test is a drop more than we make naturally. Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Should have quoted ... it was response to pork chop's statement indicating: "You lost all credibility at "excess test turns into estrogen". Doesn't really matter at this point. The thread is all convoluted by others changing the subject.

TOTALLY AGREE

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    I know a few semi pro BB who are huge, like 5' 8" 250 shredded and even they say lower doses and hard work plus good diet will work alot better than high doses. Diet and intense training are way more important than taking ridiculous amounts of test. Your 6'2" and 240 roughly and have probably been training for a long time i assume so i would take the 500 mg's a week with 10mgs a day of tamoxifen and you will grow like a weed bro, plus if you take more test you may have some ****ty sides, then your training will suffer cause youll be feeling like **** during your cycle instead of being able to destroy the weights and eat like it was your last meal, good luck bro best of luck!

Zues is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle I ran only 200mg a week of Cyp and put on almost 30 lbs. Granted at least 10 of it was water weight but it did a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    My first cycle I ran only 200mg a week of Cyp and put on almost 30 lbs. Granted at least 10 of it was water weight but it did a whole lot.
    How long was your cycle and was iy Cyp by itself or did you through in dbol /orals?

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure about the 5 -7 mg per day as for the average male. You also have to consider some of us arebt average and have been in the sprot for years

thats a moot point.

its going to be at LEAST 5x more than YOU produce naturally.

read my post again...

TOTALLY AGREE
    Cuttup, they are right, this thread became polluted with alot of bad advice. However, now you have heard from enough of the more knowledgable bros on here to know that more is not better. The key to safe, long term use of gear is using just enough to grow faster than naturally. My very first cycle was only 250 sust, 200 deca and I gained 24 lbs. 6 cycles later, I have never run my test over 500 and still make great gains.

If you are eating, lifting and resting right, 500 mgs is more than enough. Then run that in subsequent cycles until it doesn't work for you any more. And as soon as you hear from anyone telling you to run more than 500mgs for a first cycle, seek advice elsewhere.

Good luck!

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Cuttup, they are right, this thread became polluted with alot of bad advice. However, now you have heard from enough of the more knowledgable bros on here to know that more is not better. The key to safe, long term use of gear is using just enough to grow faster than naturally.

If you are eating, lifting and resting right, 500 mgs is more than enough. Then run that in subsequent cycles until it doesn't work for you any more. And as soon as you hear from anyone telling you to run more than 500mgs for a first cycle, seek advice elsewhere.

Good luck!
    i think this post sums it up.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    500 is plenty, but id kickstart with something... dbols or prop for the first 4-5 wks
    1-4/5 dbols (or prop)
    1-10 test enant or cyp
    1-12 nolva 10mg (and u can add proviron or ldex)
    13-15/16 pct (i put 15 or 16 coz it will depend on what kind of pct u will follow)

Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    I know a few semi pro BB who are huge, like 5' 8" 250 shredded and even they say lower doses and hard work plus good diet will work alot better than high doses. Diet and intense training are way more important than taking ridiculous amounts of test. Your 6'2" and 240 roughly and have probably been training for a long time i assume so i would take the 500 mg's a week with 10mgs a day of tamoxifen and you will grow like a weed bro, plus if you take more test you may have some ****ty sides, then your training will suffer cause youll be feeling like **** during your cycle instead of being able to destroy the weights and eat like it was your last meal, good luck bro best of luck!

Makes sense, Thanks guy

Cuttup, they are right, this thread became polluted with alot of bad advice. However, now you have heard from enough of the more knowledgable bros on here to know that more is not better. The key to safe, long term use of gear is using just enough to grow faster than naturally. My very first cycle was only 250 sust, 200 deca and I gained 24 lbs. 6 cycles later, I have never run my test over 500 and still make great gains.

Good luck!
    yeah,..im without a doubt stick with the 500,...thanks for you tips

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    500 is plenty, but id kickstart with something... dbols or prop for the first 4-5 wks
    1-4/5 dbols (or prop)
    1-10 test enant or cyp
    1-12 nolva 10mg (and u can add proviron or ldex)
    13-15/16 pct (i put 15 or 16 coz it will depend on what kind of pct u will follow)

sounds perfect

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You can start with 500, make sure your diet is in check with enough calories and the right ones, and if you dont see results you like halfway through theres always the option of bumping it to 750 for the rest.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW,..everyone, I sincerely appreciate your opnions and advice,..the majority is suggesting 500 per week just to see how I respond,..and yes,..gyno would be a bi$ch if I dont know how i respond to it,..which brings me to my next question,....at 00 mg's per week,..is 10 mg of Nolva enough?
    Yes 10mg nolva ed from day one is enough.....I like that your going with 500mg test ew, good choice. Make sure you run proper pct at the end. Good luck bro.
    Last edited by bornbad71; 07-04-2005 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Yes 10mg nolva ed from day one is enough(actually I start my nolva/l-dex one week before my cycle starts).....I like that your going with 500mg test ew, good choice. Make sure you run proper pct at the end. Good luck bro.
    i PLAN ON continueing the Nolv at 10mg along with clomid,....what brands make ldex?,.ive heard of this a million times

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    You can start with 500, make sure your diet is in check with enough calories and the right ones, and if you dont see results you like halfway through theres always the option of bumping it to 750 for the rest.
    well they say you wont notice anything until about half way,...not really kicking in untill 3-4 weeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information