Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

NO PCT!!A friend needs help

I ran into a freind of mine who i have not seen in months ever since he juiced. He ran a cycle with test (750 mg per week, 12 weeks) and d bols and some tren acetate for his first cycle. On top of it all he did nothing for pct and been of the juice for about three months. He is absolutely depressed and says no motivation or focus to do anyting and he lost almost everything he gained. I suggested at least some pct with clomid and may be something like 6 oxo, even though its late. I dont know what to tell him. Any bro`s out there can offer any advice??

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That's over my head,..adding some trib probably wouldn't hurt...Bump for smarter input....

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    WOW, by now maybe some HCG .

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Ya id say to do like 3-5g of trib a day should help a bit..

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

bumo

bump for mo advice

IronGame is offline New Member
    Needs to get his test levels checked. Get him on some trib: at least 4grams a day, for 8 weeks. Have him take some phenyalanine and tyrosine, 500-1000mg per day, at least until he feels better.

He needs to start fresh. Don;t even think about juicing until he gets his physioloigcal/mental equilibrium back. BTW, how old is he?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man
    I ran into a freind of mine who i have not seen in months ever since he juiced. He ran a cycle with test (750 mg per week, 12 weeks) and d bols and some tren acetate for his first cycle. On top of it all he did nothing for pct and been of the juice for about three months. He is absolutely depressed and says no motivation or focus to do anyting and he lost almost everything he gained. I suggested at least some pct with clomid and may be something like 6 oxo, even though its late. I dont know what to tell him. Any bro`s out there can offer any advice??
    Never too late to do clomid, he will probably experience a very rapid recovery too since everything is out of his body by now. I'd throw in tongkat but clomid alone will probabyl increase his natural testosteorne levels by about 10 fold... I bet he lost all his gains and then some because he's been sitting with low testosterone levels for 3 months.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    yeah tell him to take 4g of trib and some clomid about 50mg a day for about a month keep him in good spirits just by saying stuff like "oh dont worry now u know for your next cycle not to go without post cycle its not a big deal it didnt kill you." almost everybody that does juice first thier first and second time do something a little wrong its a lot of trial and error when it comes to this stuff. thats why it ****in pisses me off that they are illegal, if they were legal less people would go through this **** because it would be a comfortable topic to discuss with anybody. anyways i wish your buddy luck and tell him not to worry just keep him in good spirits, after all thats what friends are for.

Ladies Man is offline Junior Member
    Thanks fellas i appreciate the advice as always

Thread Information