Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Is 500mg Test pe week ENOUGH or go with 750?

Vets,

Im starting my first cycle soon and was wondering if 500 test e per week is enough. Im no begginner to the sport,.been in it for many years. At 6'2" 240 12% BF, most guys swear im already juicing. my question is with my size, experence and muscular volume, is 500 per week enough or should I go with 750. Ive got a few pics in the pix forum underneath " Check out the back shot".....Please give me some good advice on this one. Thanks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Vets,

Im starting my first cycle soon and was wondering if 500 test e per week is enough. Im no begginner to the sport,.been in it for many years. At 6'2" 240 12% BF, most guys swear im already juicing. my question is with my size, experence and muscular volume, is 500 per week enough or should I go with 750. Ive got a few pics in the pix forum underneath " Check out the back shot".....Please give me some good advice on this one. Thanks.
    Definitely do 500mg! If your diet is good, you will get great results off of 500mg. Since it's also your first cycle, you will want to know how you react to Test. My first cycle, I only did 250mg and it changed my body!!!!! More test doesn't mean bigger results. What I mean by that is, With the cycle I'm currently on, I bump my dose up to 1g. I wanted to see if more was always better. Again, I did NOT see that big of a difference and I DOUBLED the dose. Diet is the key to how good your cycle is going to be.

Best of luck bro,

BLT

thanks Longterm,...I assume i will have to increase my protein a great deal,.im normaly around 200 grams perday(natural). Thanks again for the advice

thanks Longterm,...I assume i will have to increase my protein a great deal,.im normaly around 200 grams perday(natural). Thanks again for the advice
    Yeah, make sure your eating around 1.5-2.0g of protein per body weight. and remember to eat, eat eat!!! You won't be happy with your cycle unless your eating a crap load of food!!! VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

AnabolicAlien Guest

My 2 cents...

Go with 750... You'll never get another first cycle so do it right. In general people get their greatest gains from the first cycle so why mess around?

A.A.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    Go with 750... You'll never get another first cycle so do it right. In general people get their greatest gains from the first cycle so why mess around?

A.A.
    Because it will be his very first cycle and he has NO idea how is body is going to respond. Also, If you can get tremendous gains on your first cycle, why do more???

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have gained 18 pounds in 5 weeks on 600mg with EQ. I would personally say 600 or 750. However, if you have side effects, you just have to be prepared to accept them with a longer ester.

AnabolicAlien Guest

?

Because it will be his very first cycle and he has NO idea how is body is going to respond. Also, If you can get tremendous gains on your first cycle, why do more???
    No idea? I think I have a pretty good idea of how a body responds when testosterone is given.

A.A.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Start at 600mg MINIMUM.. 2 or 3 weeks later go to 750.. then 900.. if all is well step to 1250 for the final weeks of your cycle. I'd suggest 16-18 week'er.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    after the ester is removed at 500mg in reality you only get 350mg so to really get 500mg pure test from enanthate you need 700mg a week or 750. remember that for every 100mg of enanthate the ester weight is 28 mg leaving only 72mg of pure test so in reality if u get 700mg after the ester is removed you will get 504mg of pure test!

wow,..its some **** good points on this one. mI just know there are some guys out there weighting have what I way and they're on 500 per week,.it kinda doesnt make since,..not knocking longterm's opinion,..just trying to get a clear picture of whats best. Very, very good points

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    wow,..its some **** good points on this one. I just know there are some guys out there weighing have what I way and they're on 500 per week,.it kinda doesnt make since,..not knocking longterm's opinion,..just trying to get a clear picture of whats best. Very, very good points
    well if its your first cycle and you only take 500mg per week (split however) that still works out to around 280mg pure testosterone (assuming 28mg per 100mg test enan is ester and another 2mg per 100mg is wasted).

assuming stable blood levels, 280mg per week is aroung 40mg testosterone per day. the average male produces around 5-7mg per day. so this amount is around 6-8 times natural levels, no matter how big you are...

in summary fresh receptors should be very satisfied by this amount of test.

bump

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i got good gains from 500mg and better off 750mg

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    after the ester is removed at 500mg in reality you only get 350mg so to really get 500mg pure test from enanthate you need 700mg a week or 750. remember that for every 100mg of enanthate the ester weight is 28 mg leaving only 72mg of pure test so in reality if u get 700mg after the ester is removed you will get 504mg of pure test!
    I never looked at it that way. Good statement which should most definately be taken into consideration. I'll be upping mine.

thank you!

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea thats plenty

Either way, you will grow .... if its real....

sniper320 is offline Member

A.A.
    I do not agree with this at all.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Start at 600mg MINIMUM.. 2 or 3 weeks later go to 750.. then 900.. if all is well step to 1250 for the final weeks of your cycle. I'd suggest 16-18 week'er.
    thats some stupid shiit to say bro,bros here ask for suggestion,dont give them the wrong info about juice,no flame bro ,just my .02

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Vets,

ill say 500 mg ,good luck

Pyramiding is no good. That'll throw you some mean sides.

Quote Originally Posted by weightshead
    well if its your first cycle and you only take 500mg per week (split however) that still works out to around 280mg pure testosterone (assuming 28mg per 100mg test enan is ester and another 2mg per 100mg is wasted).

assuming stable blood levels, 280mg per week is aroung 40mg testosterone per day. the average male produces around 5-7mg per day. so this amount is around 6-8 times natural levels, no matter how big you are...

in summary fresh receptors should be very satisfied by this amount of test.
    Im not sure about the 5 -7 mg per day as for the average male. You also have to consider some of us arebt average and have been in the sprot for years

my 2 cents....

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Definatly try and stay as low as poss....This is something new to your body..I dont, you dont know..noone will know what will happen when something new is introduced to your system...BLT only did 250 and as he says got great results..250 may not work for ya..diff peeps diff results..I did a low does of 200 deca /250 sust and there is countless post on why sust needs to be shot E O D..not true in my case and my case only..my result, got as much as 18 + lbs in 8 weeks...kept 12+..very low but with great strength and size gainsvery satified with my results.that was 1st cycle...with test only cycle 500maybe the way to go...I think BLT hit all points..

**** this is my third cicle and am shooting 250mg eod 750 one week 1000 the next and so on so withan average of 875 per week thats closr to 600mg of pure test a week wihtout the ester and I like it! I feel it! and I love it! dont get me wrong my first was 250 sustanon a week for 7 weeks and gained 15lbs and kept 10, second was 500mg a week enanthate and finished the last four weeks at 750! gained 20lbs and kept 15, this is my third at 250 enanthate eod for 16 weeks! this is hte sixth wekk and am falling in love with my primoteston vials!

toolman is offline Banned

A.A.
    This advice is idiotic. You always go with the lowest amount needed. 500 is plenty. You do not grow more with more test. It doesn't work that way. The only thing your asking for is more sides.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    This advice is idiotic. You always go with the lowest amount needed. 500 is plenty. You do not grow more with more test. It doesn't work that way. The only thing your asking for is more sides.
    I dont agree completely! it is for sure that the high doses give more sides! but If I had known that I react better to 750 than to 500 I would have done 750 in my first cycle! sure u never know how u will react to 750 instead of 500 so safety is the only reason why we recomend to start at 500 not necesarly beacuse it is better or it should be likje that! and yes you will grow better at 750 than at 500 implying that the training is the same and the diet too! yes u will! My partner does 1500 a week and my GOD is he huge! and tkes care of most of the sides with plenty of ancilaries! I am not ready for that dosage yet but in the future my 4th cycle will be 1000 a week!

No idea? I think I have a pretty good idea of how a body responds when testosterone is given.

A.A.
    Again, you might have a good idea, but you have NO idea how his body is going to react.

Now, I've done cycles with 250mg, I've done cycles up to a gram. More does NOT always mean better. Yes, everyone is different. Everyone is going to react differently to AS. He needs to start with some sort of baseline, which most of us would agree is 500mg. If his diet is intact, he should see fantastic gains. To me, you first cycle is always a learning process to see how your going to react. Personally, If my body still sees great results at a low dose, then I'm one happy SOB!!!!

Peace,

BLT

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    dont ramp...use 500mg per week. 12 weeks. PERIOD

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    ya that is about the sh*ttiest advice i've ever heard for a first cycle. Dont post pork chop it just makes you sound stupid

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    ya that is about the sh*ttiest advice i've ever heard for a first cycle. Dont post pork chop it just makes you sound stupid

Anything to justify your response with? Personal experience? I thought so.
    You make yourself look stupid.

500mg/week IS the MINIMUM someone his weight and stats should bother with. I'm reading here all the time from the same people who preach using just enough test to suppress natural production.. or maintain what they've gained in the first couple weeks for the next 10 or 12 weeks or their cycle.

I'm offering different advice from experience. It's ONLY 600mg/wk to start with - it won't kill him. Bros with decent size use north of a 1,000mg/wk.
    Pros upwards of 5,000mg/wk.

Advising a puny 500 a week for the entriety of a cycle (which is a drop more than his natural production) makes you look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    thats some stupid shiit to say bro,bros here ask for suggestion,dont give them the wrong info about juice,no flame bro ,just my .02

What would you advise.. 500 all the way through?
    Is this what your typical cycle looks like? How many have you done?

If you are lifting, eating and resting right, you should have huge growth on a first cycle of 500 mgs of test. More test does not result in more growth. You body can only use so much and converts the rest to estrogen, hence the increased sides. If your receptors are virgin, you do not need any more than 500. Thre are too many guys on here that recommend huge dosages that result in limiting your future cycles and no added benefits. 500 is way more than your natural production and your body will be busy enough handling that.

With all these responses it's gona be up to you mainly, everyone just about gave a different answer...go with 750mg and risk more sides, or gyno if you are prone to it, which you don't know if you are or not yet, or go with 500 and have minimal sides...

I would go with 500 for your first time though, you can always do another with a higher dose afer this one.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Go with 500mg

Eat right, work hard. It won't be your last cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    dont ramp...use 500mg per week. 12 weeks. PERIOD
    Perfect......Enough said ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    More test does not result in more growth. You body can only use so much and converts the rest to estrogen, hence the increased sides.
    Test isn't absorbed like our intestins absorb food, none of it goes to waste.
    Theres no majic number where you're body says "I've reached the magic number, from here on in i'm converting the excess test into estrogen".

The amount of muscle mass you build AND maintain generally depends directly on test levels.

If your receptors are virgin, you do not need any more than 500. Thre are too many guys on here that recommend huge dosages that result in limiting your future cycles and no added benefits. 500 is way more than your natural production and your body will be busy enough handling that.
    High doses mean greater gains now, requiring higher doses later to build upon already large amounts of muscle mass.

Of course if he does 500 now, 600 will suffice for the next cycle, providing he keeps his gains.
    Then again if one ends a cycle at 750 or a 1,000 a week, an equal amount or greater is required to maintain or see gains.

You don't become "immune" to test nor do your receptors, requiring bigger doses. That's not how it works.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    500mg test is sufficient for 1st cycle

Test isn't absorbed like our intestins absorb food, none of it goes to waste.
    Theres no majic number where you're body says "I've reached the magic number, from here on in i'm converting the excess test into estrogen".

The amount of muscle mass you build AND maintain generally depends directly on test levels.

High doses mean greater gains now, requiring higher doses later to build upon already large amounts of muscle mass.

Of course if he does 500 now, 600 will suffice for the next cycle, providing he keeps his gains.
    Then again if one ends a cycle at 750 or a 1,000 a week, an equal amount or greater is required to maintain or see gains.

You don't become "immune" to test nor do your receptors, requiring bigger doses. That's not how it works.
    Porkchop you have no idea what your talking about. Someone on here turned me on to one of your threads http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=120334

You obviously have no idea what your talking about so take the advice of the guy earlier on this thread and stop giving bad advice.

WOW,..everyone, I sincerely appreciate your opnions and advice,..the majority is suggesting 500 per week just to see how I respond,..and yes,..gyno would be a bi$ch if I dont know how i respond to it,..which brings me to my next question,....at 00 mg's per week,..is 10 mg of Nolva enough?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information