hectoreman is offline New Member

Testosterone score

Hello,

Last month i got my blood work back and my test score was at a 398. Now my doctor is telling me my score is at 2000. i have one more bottle of 2000mg cypionate , 120 dbols, and 2 vials of hcg and teslac still. Gained 35 pounds and got my head bloated. I need to now how long before the next shot.

sniper320 is offline Member
    huh....explain please, what are you asking?

little-one is offline Associate Member
    ya, I dont get it???

slash is god! is offline New Member
    dude ur juicing an u dont know when ur next shot is suposed to be????!!!!!!!!!???

i hope i just read that wrong, kinda worrying if not

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    are you asking when you can start your next cycle based on your test score?? what about your other scores??

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    WTF. That's some scary sh!t.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    what the fvck?

statuZ is offline Banned
    wow im so high and that made no sense, im going to just step back for this one guys.

stat uuuuuu Z

dont know dont care about other scores the others were fine but test. I just dont want to have a 3000 on the score next time

every time i post something its just questions instead of answers i feel as if yall are the govt

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    dont know dont care about other scores the others were fine but test. I just dont want to have a 3000 on the score next time
    you dont care about your other scores?? you should be.and who the fvck has a 3000 test score?? do you even know what your talking about

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You should definitely care about your lipid panel,glucose level,etc....Believe it or not they don't run these tests just to charge a litle more......Is this test level supposed to be free testosterone or what? This just doesn't read right or maybe it's just over my head......If you want lower test levels, maybe lay off the gear??......2000?wtf...
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-05-2004 at 08:56 AM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    every time i post something its just questions instead of answers i feel as if yall are the govt
    i think everyone is a little lost as to what ur askin. u told us ur old and new test score, what gear u have, and u gained 35 lbs. now u want to know when ur next shot is, since u dont want to be answered with a question screw it ur next shot is tomorrow.

Go back to school essay!!! You should not be on juice homes.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you dont care about your other scores?? you should be.and who the fvck has a 3000 test score?? do you even know what your talking about
    dont think so

ever wondered if the questions are there to help provide more accurate answers?

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    this guy is a tool

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    stupid moron!

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I think his problem is the language, as you can see by his name, he is Hispanic, and as one, I can tell you, that sometimes it’s hard to express your question correctly. So stop the flaming and in most polite way try to help this guy out, if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

I’ve been on other boards, and I liked AR better because people here are helpful and polite, please don’t change that.

Thank You

BassMuscle

Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle
    I think his problem is the language, as you can see by his name, he is Hispanic, and as one, I can tell you, that sometimes it’s hard to express your question correctly. So stop the flaming and in most polite way try to help this guy out, if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

I’ve been on other boards, and I liked AR better because people here are helpful and polite, please don’t change that.

Thank You

BassMuscle
    Hispanic or not has nothing to do with the kind of information he is asking for or providing I am hispanic too but am not going to justify my ignorance because of my racial status! and by the way there is no such thing as a testosterone score! **** nat even the levels of anyone jucing go that high!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    Hispanic or not has nothing to do with the kind of information he is asking for or providing I am hispanic too but am not going to justify my ignorance because of my racial status! and by the way there is no such thing as a testosterone score! **** nat even the levels of anyone jucing go that high!
    testosterone score is what is refered to as your test levels when blood work is done.so guess that makes hectorman a little smarter then you

no stupid! it is called testosterone level! I knoe I read those levels for my patients! HASSSSSHOOOOLLLLEEEEEE

no stupid! it is called testosterone level! I knoe I read those levels for my patients! HASSSSSHOOOOLLLLEEEEEE
    you are a piece of work.no sh!t it is your test levels.it is refered to around the board and probably your gym if you ever went there as a fvcking TEST SCORE!!

AZZZZHOLLLLE

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member

Wow you are so smart, that you don't even know how to spell you name,

It's Alexander the GREAT, not GRAET. you dumbbasss!!!

BassMuscle

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle

Thank You

BassMuscle
    Very good point. Guys, if you don't have anything to add, then don't say anything! Instead of flaming the guy and making him not want to come back to the site, why not just ask him to help us understand what he is trying to ask.........

REMEMBER, AR HAS A NO FLAME POLICY!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Very good point. Guys, if you don't have anything to add, then don't say anything! Instead of flaming the guy and making him not want to come back to the site, why not just ask him to help us understand what he is trying to ask.........

REMEMBER, AR HAS A NO FLAME POLICY!
    Hopefully, my post didn't come across as a flame,..his comment that he didn't know, didn't care about the other bloodwork values kinda threw me for a loop..

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    tu eres loco en a cabasa ... essay

Hello,

Last month i got my blood work back and my test score was at a 398. Now my doctor is telling me my score is at 2000. i have one more bottle of 2000mg cypionate, 120 dbols, and 2 vials of hcg and teslac still. Gained 35 pounds and got my head bloated. I need to now how long before the next shot.

Thread Information