Thread: ** tren

john004 is offline Associate Member

** tren

Woundering if anyone's used it with exceptable gains. All this talk about how shitty ** is and his products, i don't know about alot of you but everything i have tried, i have had good results. Everyone has their ups and down, i can say alot of bad things about brovel, being underdosed and underfilled.. but why its so cheap you can just buy a hole shit load of it. I was gonna order the real fina and make it myself, but i need to order tabs anyways, just curious if its worth it or not, thanks.

SHRUNKEN AND STRONG is offline New Member
    I have been wondering the same thing.
    why go through all the trouble of making fina when shots of tren are out there?
    i have no exp. with fina but will be ready for a cycle with this stuff after summer, please explain!

i said please damnit!

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well I have never used his Tren , but I just came off a cycle of ** cyp and ttokkyo deca and gained 20lbs....so his stuff DOES WORK...I started clomid 4 days ago and **'s clomid is the most horrible tasting shit I have ever put in my mouth.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    lol i didn't have the balls to chew the tabs i break them in half and take it thoughtout the day, i tried crushing it up .. i used a credit card and made it as fine as baby powder.. then put in on paper and dumbed into the back of my mouth, i was sick 20 min later.. figure ill stick to breaking it in half..

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    cheaper to make your own, and you know if you do it, it will be done right. You will also know for sure how much tren is actually in your mix.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    **'s tren comes in 80mg/ml. Has anyone tried it cause i was considering it, as opposed to making my own. I know for sure i'd screw something up if i tried to make and filter it.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone tried animal's fina kits???? I heard they were pretty easy.

His fina is pretty real, make me look pumped and ripped as hell. But, its hurts like theres no tomorrow bro. The injection site remain swollen and painful for weeks and each shot u take developes scar tissue, if u the a shot ed for 6 weeks, do the math. Although I'm having great result, but im running out of sites

bump! would it be a wise idea to put some nubain in with the shots (here i go again with the nubain LOL)

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    so ttyoko tren is the most painless???

bump!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    ** tren started last night, no pain but mixed with his eq and test prop(not his prop). I did have to bake it as some had crystalized, might explain no pain. Putting into bi's and tri's tonight so will find out for sure aobut the pain.

bigtraps is offline Member

Question

** clomid, Do you have to chew them?

I could also use a refresher course on how to bake his stuff.

Grand Master B is offline Junior Member
    bump

viper is offline Member
    chew everything you get from there...
    when i use that brand of tren and mix it with some upjohn cypionate (50/50), i feel a little tightness in the muscle but not really pain that lasts for about a day.....and i dont bake any of that brand of gear....
    and yes i do shoot cypionate everyday at 100mg per day with the tren at 80mg.....thats when its good to have the 100mg/mg also...

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Tex
    cheaper to make your own, and you know if you do it, it will be done right. You will also know for sure how much tren is actually in your mix.
    I disagree with the cheaper part of your coments. I ordered 200ml of his tren shortly after the 911 tragedy and he had a special on it at 200ml for $300 U.S. and he actually sent me 3 75ml bottles for a total of 225ml of tren. There is no friggin way possible anyone could make that much tren at home that cheap. And does it work, well yes it does and it works very well in deed . I was looking into the home brew kit and getting the pellets but this offer came up and I just couldn't refuse. Unfortunatly (yes theres always an unfortunatly) it is almost all gone. My lifting partner will agree that it is good shit since he used half of it.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by turnbacktime007
    His fina is pretty real, make me look pumped and ripped as hell. But, its hurts like theres no tomorrow bro. The injection site remain swollen and painful for weeks and each shot u take developes scar tissue, if u the a shot ed for 6 weeks, do the math. Although I'm having great result, but im running out of sites
    Heres what I have been doing for the last 3 weeks and it has worked great for me so try it if you like. I only shoot the tren in the delts because my ass is always swolen and sore from the 2.5cc test/deca shots I take twice a week. For the tren delt shots i go EOD and I only use the side delt but heres the trick, I use the side delt more towards the front of it for one shot and then the next time I have to hit that delt again I go more towards the back of the side delt where it is not sore or hard (it is actually about a 1" gap between the two site's). This way you actually have 4 delt spots to hit and with EOD shots you only hit the same spot every 9 days. I never have to poke a sore delt anymore.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by bigtraps
    ** clomid, Do you have to chew them?

All his tabs have to be chewed for maximum absorbtion.

Thread Information