madhatter is offline New Member

Quit Tabs Or Not?

STARTED COURSE ONE MONTH AGO USING TEST PRO AND TEST ENA ALSO STACKING DIANABOL 30mg A DAY, SOME WEB SITES ADVISE 6 TO 8 WEEKS ON DIANABOL THEN FINISHING OTHERS ADVISE 5 WEEKS I AM VERY HAPPY WITH RESULTS SO FAR BUT DON'T KNOW WEATHER OR NOT TO FINISH DIANABOL IN 1 WEEK OR 4 .
    ps. just started taking milk thistle would be very grateful for any advice of
    Last edited by madhatter; 10-04-2004 at 02:46 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    1)What week are you on right now? Im assuming you started the test prop enanthate and dbol at the same time?

2)What dose of each test are you running?

3)Why are you running both tests?

4)do you have any anti-estrogens on hand and for your post cycle therapy ?

5)how old are you

6)how long have you been training

7)what does your diet look like

8)STOP WITH THE CAPS

peace

I STARTED THE DIANABOL THE SAME TIME AS THE TEST BUT HAVE WINSTROL FOR LAST TWO WEEKS. I AM DOING 500mg OF TEST ENA EVERY 7 DAYS AND DOING 100mg OF TEST PRO (got given test pro for free) EVERY 3 DAYS . I HAVE BEEN BOBYBUILDING FOR 5 YEARS AND ALREADY IN GOOD SHAPE . I AM 25 YEARS OLD AND WAS 12 STONE WHEN STARTED BUT HAVE GAINED 12 POUND IN LAST MONTH BUT I AM WORRIED ABOUT HOW MUCH MY LIVER CAN TAKE!!!
    I TAKE TAMOXIFEN ANTI OESTROGENS
    CHEERS MATE!
    Last edited by madhatter; 10-04-2004 at 03:02 PM.

ok once more please stop with the caps lock its hard to read.

I would just drop the prop all together and save it for another cycle. You are 4 weeks into your cycle now? Then drop the Dbol tabs as well. How long do you plan on running the test enanthate for? What dose of milk thistle are you taking?

You didnt say anything about winny in the first post. I wouldn't bother using it for 2 weeks at the end of a cycle. What I would do in your situation is save the test prop and the winny for a cutting cycle later on.

Jackman is offline Banned
    your only shooting the test e 1 time a week? should be 2x a week

seeing as winstrol is just as bad for liver as dianabol i did'nt say about it but i plan to run test e for another 4 weeks which is what i was going too do with dianabol and winstrol but i think i'll do what you say and drop the tabs / i'm taking 1000mg of milk thistle

run the test enanthate for at least 10 weeks and drop the propionate . well, thats my opinion

can't run course any longer as i'm going on holiday to florida and i'm not risking customs with my gear , i'm quite happy using the test e and p together but am worried about the dianabol but i think i'll save them for another time and keep injecting

thanks alot mate!!!

Thread Information