I need help with a bulk cycle

First off Stats:
    Age 26
    Height 5'6"
    Weight 145-150lbs
    Past cycles 2

First cycle about a year ago
    Dbol / Test E / Winny
    (Started at 140lbs went up to about 155lbs )

Second cycle
    Dbol / Test Cyp / EQ / Tren
    (Got up to about 165lbs) but then....

Got cut short about 5 months ago (about 1/2 way thru), due to a physical I had to take where I was diag'd with a heart murmur. They made stop going to they gym stop most protein until all of my levels went back to "normal" it sucked I had to do it because of my job so I couldn’t just ignore them and continue on. So now everything is all clear no more worries about that crap, no talk of a heart murmur anymore or anything.

So now that I’ve lost allot of the muscle I had gained and got it replaced by fat I’m going to be running a DNP cycle or two until after x-mas. I think I’m around 14%bf I’d like to get to the single digits then I want to do a good bulk cycle, and this is what I’ve cooked up and please feel free to tear it apart chew it up spit it out and arrange it in anyway to help me put on some good mass thru out the winter months (Jan - Mar)

Now... I don’t know if since I’ve lost allot of my gains I should keep it simple like it was a first time cycle...
    -- Dbol / Test E 500mg / Deca 300mg -per week
    Or make it a lil stronger...
    -- Dbol / Test E 750mg / Deca 450mg -per week
    Or maybe throw in some EQ and prop at the end and I’m not sure the strengths I would want if I thru that stuff in there...
    -- Dbol / Test E / Eq / Prop

As far as cycle length I figure a good 12 weeks of the cycle will be good then of course the PCT and all that goes with it

I’m prone to gyno so I’ll have nolva and letro for the whole thing
    And I guess that’s about it for now, so like I said rip it apart and let me know

Thanx!!!
    Last edited by Matrix78; 10-05-2004 at 04:10 PM.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Its always better to side on the edge of caution. The first cycle looks fine to me. Epecially since you did have a heart murmur, AAS related or not.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    How bout something like this:

wk 1-4 dbol 35mg ed
    wk 1-12 test e 500mg
    wk 1-11 deca 400mg
    wk 13-14 test prop 50-75mg ed
    start pct 2 weeks after last test e shot (3 days after last prop shot)

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro you did 2 cycles with all those compounds and only gained 10ilb in each? i would wory about my diet before moving on to another cycle IMO. Especially since you were only 145 pounds to begin with!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro you did 2 cycles with all those compounds and only gained 10ilb in each? i would wory about my diet before moving on to another cycle IMO. Especially since you were only 145 pounds to begin with!
    Im going to have to agree with the bostonian

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    the problem is your DIET

your not eating right, bet my ass on it.. if you put your focus in your food, your results will be much better,

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i'm sure your all right about my diet i'm small i could never get myself to eat enough food, and i know thats one of the BIG things i'll need to be focusing on. i'll be making myself a meal plan and making sure i have everything i can before i even start, less like the parishable food, but everything else i'll try to get before hand

my first cycle i know i didnt eat enough, and my second one like i said got stoped just as everything was starting to kick in and i had to stop everything so i never got to gain much on that one and then i lost alot form not going to the gym for the last 4 months. thats why i'm here getting everything set up way way before i try this next one which as i belive is going to end up being like a first timers cycle

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    NOW your thinking BIG

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    my first cycle i know i didnt eat enough, and my second one like i said got stoped just as everything was starting to kick in and i had to stop everything so i never got to gain much on that one and then i lost alot form not going to the gym for the last 4 months. thats why i'm here getting everything set up way way before i try this next one which as i belive is going to end up being like a first timers cycle
    Well your in the right place bro as long as you know diet is the key! It wont matter how many compounds you take if its not down, you simply will not get the results your looking for! but good luck and happy growing

Hey 10 more cycles you could be up to 250! (just playing bro)

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey 10 more cycles you could be up to 250! (just playing bro)[/QUOTE]
    hahahaaa

Well your in the right place bro as long as you know diet is the key! It wont matter how many compounds you take if its not down, you simply will not get the results your looking for! but good luck and happy growing

Hey 10 more cycles you could be up to 250! (just playing bro)
    no offence taken i think that was funny too

any more input on this?

Thread Information