bishops11 is offline New Member

seized? maybe, help please

Hi, my first post due to this reason, I ordered gear from overseas, well now I got a note on my door, from the mailman, you know the little pink looking slips, well no biggie right? so as im looking the note over I see the senders name there, and in that little box it says FDA, now what the hell does that mean, the only thing I ordered was suposed to be signed for, and this says I ahve to sign for it? what do I or should I do here? blow it off? go get it? im thinking im not going to go there and sign for it.

Any advice here?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    go get it. i'm curious to see what's in it

FDA - food & drug administration

but, if it's in the sender's box, then whomever sent it to you probably just used the name FDA as a return addy - make it look good. no source is going to use his real name.

Would the FDA place their name in that box? I mean talk about a heads up to the reciever? its kinda scary I dont want to get busted..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bishops11
    Would the FDA place their name in that box? I mean talk about a heads up to the reciever? its kinda scary I dont want to get busted..
    like i said, it's probably from your sender. go pick it up.

Just sounds risky is all,

P Rock is offline Member
    pay a local crack head $$ to pick it up for ya....its probably what the bro said, your supplier put that there.

So go and take the chance is what your saying eh? hmm, anyone else want to comment?

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Go pick it up---you'll be fine.

Well I hope your all right, if not ill post tomorow from jail on my laptop:0

dtalon is offline New Member
    I'm hearin ya on that one. I'm goin thru the same thing myself. I'm nervous as hell about gettin my package. (well if they can even find it) they said they donn't even know where it is right now, but yet on usps.com i tracked it and it says that i recieved it. sounds kinda fishy to me.

Hmm, yeah, not sure what I would do with that, ive never had this trouble before with an order, so it makes me feel kinda freaked.

I hope its just what the others said, but if its an empty package and a letter inside it, then what do I do, since I went and picked it up? im torn big time as to go or not and just go elsewhere for my stuff.

Which BTW if anyone wants to share, PM me.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    when in doubt walk away!

bobthebuilder is offline New Member
    If your pack got seized, it would get seized by customs only, not the fda, the fda is not a law inforcement agency, they can't really do anything to you. If you pack got seized you would get a letter from customs saying that your package will be kept by them, and if you want to recieve the package then you have to prove a valid as to why you should have the package. And if you do get that letter, then you don't have to respond, and nothing will happen.

seanw is offline Banned
    Go ask your supplier if what he wrote on the package... der !!!!!

bobthebuilder is offline New Member
    yeah that works too.

Ok, thing is the things I ordered never need a sig to pick up, they are supposed to be just delivered without one, and this says its a large envelope, magazine, at least thats the part that is checked on the note.

Think ill leave it be, it doesnt sound right to me so...screw it.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I would leave it also. I have never had a Standard package from overseas require a signature so why would you for this? I used to buy parts for my car from England and Germany because they were cheaper even with the customs fees. The best way to avoid this is get a prescription from your doctor for your gear. I have a prescription for my up coming gear based on blood tests and other physicals I had to take its all on the up and up. Find a good doctor that knows what your missing if your Tes levels are low or whatever the problem is and get on a LEGAL program. Just my .02

Thread Information