skribbble is offline Member

Need a little advice... Pro hormones in mind

Its time for me to step up my supplements. Ive been off and on creatine, hmb, zma, and protein for a year. I take a multivitamin everyday and im 18 years old 5'9" 175. I want to get bigger and faster at the same time. Was thiking about winstrol but it stays in your system for too long. So after doing research and talkign to people i found out about 1-AD and 4-AD. I think im going to cycle these 2 but need to know a few things..

1. Gains are said to be similar to winstrol, will 1-ad and 4-ad help out with my speed and quickness if i work on it by making stretching often and by doing speed and quickness related drills and lifts.

2. Weight gain is said to be minimal with these 2, i was interested in gaining about 15 lbs and being abotu 190 but still being able to run under 4.5 like i do now.

3. I run a 4.5 flat on grass with cleats on, i need to get down to a low 4.4 or high 4.3. I do a series of pool related drills along with speed ladder and olympic lifts like power lifting... WIll 1-ad and 4-ad help me reach my goals faster?

THanks in advance guys.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Pro-hormones should probably be directed to the supplements forum. There are some guys over there very knowledgable in regards to PH.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Most prohormones are a waste of money. But some like 1-Test, 4-ad and methyl 1-test are decent. Especially M1T. If your diet, training and rest are great you will make gains. But I wouldn't expect 15lbs from your combo. Winny drys out your joints...so I don't know how smart it would be for running. Anyway, check out the pro-hormone section on this site, you'll get more info there.

Thanks guys for the response.. Ill be posting this over there

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    i did a cycle of 1AD/4AD. gains in weight and strength were great.
    sides were bad though.

had terrible lethargy and it affected my everyday life.

i would never advise anyone doing PH - im currently on my first cycle of gear....

**** lethargy? thats the worst.. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Thread Information