Denkall Cypiotest..painful Or Not?

Hello gentlemen,
    if anybody has tried Cypiotest by Denkall, please post right now...i desperately need to know feedback on Denkall's Cypiotest 250. I don't want to make the same mistake i made my first cycle which was going through extreme pain by getting Test 400 by Denkall. Test 400 had such a high mg/ml ratio that the amount of alcohol in the solution made the injection site extremely painful. i had to switch to sustanon mid way thru my cycle.

i'm competing in the NPC New York Metro Bodybuilding Championships in march 05, so this is an important cycle for me and I need to go big on Test, but I don't want to feel the amount of soreness i felt with test 400.

thanks for reading. peace.
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 10-04-2004 at 06:03 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    smooth for me. You'll have no prob.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    Its fine. Not painful and good stuff.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    I heard this is very common TEST 400 the pain

yea, the test 400 had so many side effects along with the extreme soreness....i had a lack of appetite 24 hours a day, thats right, do you know what it feels like to force every single meal down? the test 400 also made me extremely fatigued and tired. i was falling asleep every 30 minutes. it got to a point where the steroids were doing the exact opposite of what its supposed to do because of the problems i had with. so i switched to sustanon : GOT STRONGER, GOT BIGGER, NO MORE SORENESS, AND I ATE LIKE A HORSE.

i would have to lose a giant bet before sticking the test 400 in my muscles every again

Thread Information