JuicinJ is offline New Member

should i be getting these results?

sup guys. just finished my first bottle of winny. I expected to lose a good bit of my gut. but really i dont see a difference. I been workin out pretty hard for about 2 months on the winstrol . I have GAINED 15 lbs. 6' 205. any suggestions?? some say i will see the strength gains and the fat loss in the second bottle.

bobthebuilder is offline New Member
    It's not really the steroids that cause fat loss(although they do help to some extent) it's your diet that decides whether you gain fat or lose fat. It's all in the diet.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im thinking that your diet might have a role on this! How long did you run the whinny, 2 months??? I recommend at least 15 weeks on whinny to see good results!

I cant stand eating tuna and what not. but i have cut out all the sodas and drink nothing but water, and usually eat steak and brocolli.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicinJ
    sup guys. just finished my first bottle of winny. I expected to lose a good bit of my gut. but really i dont see a difference. I been workin out pretty hard for about 2 months on the winstrol. I have GAINED 15 lbs. 6' 205. any suggestions?? some say i will see the strength gains and the fat loss in the second bottle.

Winstrol will give you good strength gains, but it does not burn fat. That is a terrible myth spread by people who have no idea what they are talking about. Its pretty normal to gain lean body mass. Its normal that you weigh more. I seriously hope you are not taking winstrol by itself and that you are not running it very long. Its very toxic to the liver and shouldn't be run for more than 6 weeks.

yea sounds like the second bottle is the key. am i gonna be ok to be off of it for about a week? money is thin

Whinny does help with fat and water loss when stacked with other such drugs like EQ! But mostly its used for cutting giving the muscle a Harder more defined look! Sounds like you need to research a little bit before you get into it again!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Winstrol will give you good strength gains, but it does not burn fat. That is a terrible myth spread by people who have no idea what they are talking about. Its pretty normal to gain lean body mass. Its normal that you weigh more. I seriously hope you are not taking winstrol by itself and that you are not running it very long. Its very toxic to the liver and shouldn't be run for more than 6 weeks.

Very good info bro, winny is not going to help you lose fat. It makes you very hard and vascular which would in turn maybe give you the appearance of a lower body fat. And yea, i hope for your sake you are not taking winny by itself.

well i am taking it by itself. I have been drinking alot of cranberry juice for the liver aspect. looks like i have gotten some mis-information. I have gained some strength but nothing that i wouldnt expect out of the normal.

what else should i be taking with the winstrol ?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Test!

What is special about the injectable Winstrol Depot is that its sub-stance is not-as is common in almost all steroids -dissolved in oil; it is dissolved in water. Although almost every steroid -experienced bodybuilder knows this difference, the practical application of this knowledge rarely occurs: the injection-free intervals of the com-pound Winstrol Depot must be distinctly shorter than with the other common steroids. Simplified, this means that Winstrol Depot 50 mg/ml must be injected much more frequently than the oil-dis-solved steroids (e.g. Primobolan , Deca -Durabolin , Sustanon 250, Parabolan , etc.). The reason for this is the relative low half-life time of steroids. Those dissolved in water must be injected at least every second day, and best results are observed at a daily injection of 50 mg. The substance stanozolol is a precursor to the dihydrotestosterone and consequently, it prevents Winstrol Depot from aromatizing into estrogens with water retention occurring only rarely. Based on these characteristics the main application of Winstrol Depot is clearly defined in bodybuilding: preparation for a competi-tion. Together with a calorie-reduced diet which is rich in protein Winstrol Depot gives the muscles a continuously harder appear-ance. Winstrol Depot is usually not used as the only steroid during dieting since, based on its low androgenic component, it does not reliably protect the athlete from losing muscle tissue. The missing, pronounced androgenic effect is often balanced by a combined in-take with Parabolan. Depending on the athlete's per-formance level, the athlete usually takes 50 mg Winstrol Depot ev-ery 1-2 days and Parabolan 76 mg/1.5 ml every 1-2 day. Although there is no scientific proof of a special combined action between Winstrol Depot and Parabolan, based on several practical examples, a synergetic effect seems likely. Other steroids which athletes suc-cessfully combine with Winstrol Depot during the preparation for a competition include Masteron , Equipoise , Halotestin , Oxandrolone, Testosterone propionate , Primobolan, and HGH.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Im thinking that your diet might have a role on this! How long did you run the whinny, 2 months??? I recommend at least 15 weeks on whinny to see good results!
    15 weeks is wayyyy too long.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    15 weeks= jondas/ liver failure

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    where did you get this info? i find 15 weeks of winny a bit excessive. five weeks is perfect usually last 5 weeks of cycle.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the best idea would be run it the last 6 weeks of a cycle

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol doesnt help burn fat in any way. It will help you appear leaner. Thats about it.

See look, this is how misinformation gets spread. Are you trying to ****ing kill the guy? 15 weeks, what are you crazy? People who listen to this kind of stuff without doing a little research to see if its correct are also at fault, but come on man. You are not helping things out. Why post something if you have no idea what you are talking about. Where did you get your information, from some idiot who juices at the gym and you took it as gospel? You gave this guy some very incorrect and very dangerous information. If someone was so ignorant and took your advice without checking up on it, you seriously could hurt someone. And it sounds like you need to do some research before you start telling people things. Winstrol does not help burn fat period.
    Last edited by Georgie; 10-05-2004 at 03:05 AM.

what else should i be taking with the winstrol?
    Test (its very cheap)... Here is a little info I wrote up for someone else about winstrol . I hope this can help you out a little. I hope you know all about post cycle therapy . Winstrol will shut you down and you will need either clomid or nolva to get you going again. And to answer your question about being off a week cuz money is tight..... it won't kill you or anything, but winstrol needs to be injected or taken orally every single day at a dosage of at least 50mg. and btw cranberry is not enough for your liver. You need 1000 mg of milk thistle everyday. Its cheap and can get it anywhere they sell vitamins.

1) Winstrol is hard on the liver and shouldn't be used for long periods of time. 6-8 weeks max. You will need milk thistle. (1000mg ED)

2) Winstrol will shut you down, so you are going to need clomid for PCT.

3) Winstrol does not aromatize so you don't need nolva, however winstrol is hard on your lipid profile (cholesterol) and running nolva can help this.

4) Winstrol by itself is a terrible choice. It will dry you out and cause you to cramp up. You need to add some test to this cycle.

5) Winstrol is a great drug, when used properly. Its one of my favorites. It will give great strength increases and quality gains you can keep.

6) Winstrol doesn't really have a half life per say. The way it works is the crystals are suspended in water and when injected, dissolve over a short period of time (about 24 hrs) For this reason winstrol must be injected/swallowed every single day.

7) Winstrol does not burn fat.

You already started, so not everything below applies to you, but is still some useful information.

It sounds like this is your first cycle and you don't really know squat about steroids . You need to educate yourself before you rush into this and start screwing up your body. I would get some test e and run it at 400mg per week (broken up into 2 200 mg injections) for 12 weeks. Run the winstrol for like 5 weeks at the end of your cycle. Since this is a first I seriously doubt you can handle every day injections, so i would just drink it.

Run your cycle like this

WK 1-12: Test E 400 mg/wk, break it up into 2 200mg injections shot on Mondays and friday or whatever days suit you best
    WK 1-15: 10 mg nolva
    WK 10-15: Winstrol 50mg/every day (drink it, or shoot it if you like)
    *start PCT 1 day after your last winstrol dose
    WK 15-18: Clomid 50mg everyday
    WK 15-18: Nolva 20 mg everyday

The reason you run the winstrol past the test, is because the test will stay active in your system for three weeks after your last injection. So by the time your last winstrol dose is taken, you can start PCT the next day. This is just some very basic info I have given you. You need to take this as a very small knowledge base and build from here. Don't rush into this.
    Last edited by Georgie; 10-05-2004 at 03:00 AM.

well i am taking it by itself. I have been drinking alot of cranberry juice for the liver aspect. looks like i have gotten some mis-information. I have gained some strength but nothing that i wouldnt expect out of the normal.

cranberry is not enough. you need to be taking 1000mg of milk thistle every day. it is very cheap, and you can get it at any grocery store in the vitamin section

well i am done with the cycle. so i guess the milk thistle is a little late. Sounds like i need to get some chlomid. I really appreciate you guys help. When i get the chlomid, how much do i take and how long do i wait between dosings. Is it injectable or oral? someone was talking about if i can handle injections every day... doesnt bother me a bit. I been using 21 gauge 1.5" and it doesnt botherme in the least bit

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    umm correct me if im wrong but cranberry doesn;t do anything for the liver, it's used for the kidneys.....i thought the only thing which helped out the liver was milk thistle, ala, and liver detox...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    how bad did it shut down ur sex drive?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    umm correct me if im wrong but cranberry doesn;t do anything for the liver, it's used for the kidneys.....i thought the only thing which helped out the liver was milk thistle, ala, and liver detox...
    Good info. I'm glad someone caught that. I was just about to say the same thing....Cranberry for the liver? where in GODS name did that come from?

From the posts I see above, you shouldn't be doing anything until you do some research. Winstrol is mainly used at the end of a cycle. You should NOT DO winstrol for 15 weeks. That is the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever read! I hope you also know that Winny need to be shot ED (every day) and most guys will tell you NOT to run it alone. You need to research TEST, PCT (clomid) anti e's, etc....
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-05-2004 at 09:06 AM.

well i am done with the cycle. so i guess the milk thistle is a little late. Sounds like i need to get some chlomid. I really appreciate you guys help. When i get the chlomid, how much do i take and how long do i wait between dosings. Is it injectable or oral? someone was talking about if i can handle injections every day... doesnt bother me a bit. I been using 21 gauge 1.5" and it doesnt botherme in the least bit
    You do NOT inject CLOMID. It comes in a pill form or in a liquid form. Go to the PCT section and read up on it.

as far as my sex drive. goodness... it is way down. not that any of you want to know about my sex life. but yea... its way down

i looked in the pct section but alot of the lingo confuses me. is chlomid something i can get at a nutrition store or is it a steroid ?

i looked in the pct section but alot of the lingo confuses me. is chlomid something i can get at a nutrition store or is it a steroid?
    You cannot get it at a nutritional store. You can however get it at many research company websites.

as far as my sex drive. goodness... it is way down. not that any of you want to know about my sex life. but yea... its way down
    Thus the main reason TEST should be used with all cycles!!!!

is liquidex a good a good anti-e?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    is liquidex a good a good anti-e?
    ldex is more of a diuretic to get rid of the water retention.

i was referred to the liquidex because of the difficulty getting ahold of chlomid

dogsofwar is offline Member
    You can get clomid right here on this website! Check out the flashing banner at the top of the page.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    i looked in the pct section but alot of the lingo confuses me. is chlomid something i can get at a nutrition store or is it a steroid?
    You have a lot to learn my friend.

musclehead1 is offline Member

Please tell me you are jokin .....15 weeks on winny? the guys liver would blow up ....i am assuming he's on 50mg ed

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    ldex is more of a diuretic to get rid of the water retention.
    arimidex is not in any way a diuretic. its an aromitase inhibitor, it just reduces bloat..

and bro you need to do more research for sure! Nothing burns fat other than good diet and exercise (and dnp ). Winny is only used to harden and preserve muscle mass while on a caloric deficit, aka a cutting cycle!

Jackman is offline Banned
    and its clomid not chlomid!

thanks guys for all the help

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Whinny does help with fat and water loss when stacked with other such drugs like EQ! But mostly its used for cutting giving the muscle a Harder more defined look! Sounds like you need to research a little bit before you get into it again!
    Dude, don't open your mouth if you are going to spit out false information that could end up to someone getting hurt.
    1.) Winny will dry the f*ck out of you if run for 15 weeks, you prolly won't even be able workout on it for that long
    2.) Winny shouldn't be run any longer then 6 weeks, due to it's bad relationship with the liver.
    3.) WINSTROL DOES NOT BURN FAT, IT'S IS A MUSCLE HARDENED. The diet and cardio will burn fat. If you want an aid, try a thermogenic like ECA or Clen - WINNY WON'T DO SH*T FOR FAT LOSS.
    4.) Find another board, you bother me.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i was gonna start a thread on winny but saw this one so had a quick look
    hope you dont mind me jumping on board

i havent done winny before (but i am taking my first shot tomorrow) even i know that 15 weeks is ridiculous - i am running it for 5

i was just wandering if anyone had experienced localised muscle growth on winny?

Thread Information