Thread: Testdren-ADP

Rob is gone is offline New Member

Testdren-ADP

Has anyone hearof this patch delivery system. Is it legit and does it work?

Here is what the ad says:

The Most Effective Testosterone
    Delivery System Ever Developed!

Why? Because It Slams A Steady Stream of Testosterone
    Directly Into Your Bloodstream 24 Hours A Day!…
    Without Painful Injections!

It’s not even close! Testosterone is still king of all bodybuilding drugs. Sure, sure, all the pros are taking lots of “growth” and insulin and a bunch of other exotic stuff …but without lots and lots of testosterone…they’d all weigh about 75 pounds less!
    It’s true! “Test is best” and it will always be best. It’s what makes a man “a man”! However, after a while, shooting all of that test into your glutes can become very painful because of scar tissue build up around frequently used injection sites!
    By the way, how long did it take that last testosterone shot you took to fully absorb and dissipate from your “scar tissued” glutes?

Ten days, maybe two weeks!! This is serious because if that shot doesn’t absorb soon…your body will treat it like an infection and form an abscess! And I don’t need to tell you how painful that will be! But it’s the price you pay for hugeness, isn’t it! Painful, testosterone injections are to bodybuilders what pulled hamstrings are to running backs…just part of the game!

But listen to this my friend! Your righteous greed for more muscle will no longer be accompanied with the physical pain of jamming your butt with one more 21 gauge 1 ˝” needle!

Instead, your righteous greed for more muscle will now be “aided and abetted” by something that will actually satisfy this greed…an amazing new testosterone delivery system that disperses a steady stream of testosterone right into your bloodstream…24 hours a day!…without injecting it!

It’s called Testdren-ADP (short for androgenic dermal patch) and what it does is release 4-androstenediol right through your skin…where it quickly penetrates into your bloodstream over a 24-hour period.

It costs $89. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Kullman is offline Member
    I have personally never tried it and never would. 95 % of the shit like that does not do anything. IMO don't waste your my money on it. Stick w/ what you know works.

Kull

Mike Guest
    Ok first off your product is shit when it comes to bodybuilding - transdermal methods like androgel and this product you are talking about were developed specifically for people with testosterone deficiencies....stuff like androgel you will be lucky at two packages of 5% a day to get your test more than 100ug/dl up from your base - and that is a heavy dosage - basically it is not great for anabolic use - it's crap - and if you're trying to sell it - DONT, because you're gonna piss me off and there are narcs on the board now, wanna get caught?

Mike Guest
    Damn - I'm sorry bro - I just realized that was an ad you posted and not YOUR words - sorry my mistake - anyway - no you dont want to order it - it's crap

M

Rob is gone is offline New Member
    No problem! Just checking to see if this stuff is worth the $$$. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information