needle is offline Senior Member

Suggestions on my current cycle guys???

Hey whats up im exactly 1 week into my 3rd cycle! I am currently 190 5 9 19 years old and around 13 % BF. I had posted my cycle on another post and I was informed that I might be off on this cycle. Maybe running the BOLDY a little to long. THIS guy thought I should run the TEST 1 week longer then the boldy. EXPERINCED OPINIONS are suggested!!!
    THANKS
    My thoughts on the 5 more weeks of the bold then cypa, were due to My bad water RET. So I was thinking i might lean out quicker!
    1-4 prop 300
    1-10 cypa 400
    1-15 Bold 400

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude you alway as a rule-of-thumb run test all the way thru your cycles, and yes you do need to run the test 1 week longer. if you are worried about water retention from the Cyp then my suggestion is
    1-12 cyp
    13-16 prop ED/EOD
    1-15 EQ
    good luck.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    You need to run them like this:

wks 1-4 50mg ED or 100mg EOD
    wks 1-10 400mg/wk cyp
    wks 1-10 400mg EQ

This is os that the EQ and cyp are out of your system at the same time making PCT ideal because they are both out of your system at the same time. Someone correct me if I am wrong (I forgot if the cyp should be run a week longer than the EQ or if you should end it the same week as the cyp). Also, you won't lean out any quicker by running the EQ longer, it will still take the same amount of time to start to kick in.

Ok thnanks guys I was thinkng about doing the prop at the end but its to late ive decided to go with the PRop as the jump start! So im guessing form what you guys put that Ill run the Eq boldy around 15 weeks.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    EQ needs at least 12 weeks to work best, the test one week later is just a precaution for crashing hard.
    Also yo ucan jump start with the prop and also finish with the prop if you have enough. first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks

Bro, you need to run the test as long as you run the EQ. If you plan on running the EQ for 15 weeks then you need to run the cyp along with it. Try it like this if you want to use the prop as a jumpstart:

wks 1-4 prop 50mg ED or 100mg EOD
    wks 1-15 cyp 400mg/week (you may have to run the cyp one week longer than the EQ to line up PCT right, someone correct me on this if I am wrong)
    wks 1-15 EQ 400mg/week

Thats true I just thought of that!
    My knew advised cycle as follows!
    Prop 1- 4 and prop 13- 16
    Bold 1 -15
    Cypa 1-12

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Thats true I just thought of that!
    My knew advised cycle as follows!
    Prop 1- 4 and prop 13- 16
    Bold 1 -15
    Cypa 1-12
    Your still gonna be off on your PCT because you should start PCT 3 days after your last prop injection. If you run it the way you have it, the EQ won't match up to the prop for PCT.

Thread Information