Thread: Track Athlete

LL08 is offline Member

Track Athlete

Hi,

I've just turned 21 aND am plaNNING MY first cycle. I've been researching and planning this for a few years but have only just found this site

I'm 5'8" 68kg, and would like to take a cycle for now which benefits my speed in running and my muscular power and strength. Of course a bit of size and tone are always a bonus.

Keeping in mind I'd prefer drugs with a test time say 2-3 months. What would be recomended? I'd prefer to take oral drugs not injections also.

I'd greatly appreciate any advice
    J

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your planning should include injectables, as oral only cycles are not really recommended.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Oral onlys blow and are hard on your liver

paperboy is offline Banned
    If you wanna do an oral-for running, I would have to say anavar , that will give you more strength and less weight so you won't get slowed down, you can do anavar alone (it's the only oral you might do alone) but you'll probably want and injectable also because anavar will shut your natural test down-in that case go with test prop..then run pct clomid..

LL08 is offline Member
    Ok

So the orals are bad on the liver...What would you suggest I do in an ideal situation? I'd consider injectables if they are in fact that much better...I want and need something undetectable by 2-3 months...

What is the test time of anavar , test prop and pct clomid?

Thanks heaps!
    Loving this site!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    being an athlete you need to use HGH with prop and winny, winny no more than 6 weeks at a time.

LL08 is offline Member
    I like the sound of anavar as it is for strength and muscle hardness gains with little bulking and is out of your system in 2-3 weeks. As is test Prop...Also little side effects.

Why would I choose HGH over it? What is the availability and cost diff between a stack of HGH prop and winny and;
    stack of anavar prop and clommid?

Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    I like the sound of anavar as it is for strength and muscle hardness gains with little bulking and is out of your system in 2-3 weeks. As is test Prop...Also little side effects.

Why would I choose HGH over it? What is the availability and cost diff between a stack of HGH prop and winny and;
    stack of anavar prop and clommid?

Sweet
    Hell HGH cost more, but most top track runners use it as there is no detection for HGH and you can use it all year round. was just a suggestion.
    Ben johnson got busted for what drug? Winny and is at the time was the fastest man alive so go figure.

Jackman is offline Banned
    dont listen to anyone telling you take hgh for first cycle bro

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    dont listen to anyone telling you take hgh for first cycle bro
    Agreed

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah that was my only hesitation for HGH. Didn't think I should for the first cycle. I was thinking to do that in 12 months...

So is it agreed that anavar prop and clommid would be beneficial for a first cycle and following that I could do hgh ?

I like what I have read about anavar...has anyone got experience using it on its own or with similar to the above?

Thankyou

Ya anavar and prop sounds good.....i wouldnt worry about hgh just yet though

spooledup is offline Banned
    Anavar only cycles are good. I just did one. Good strength gains (retainable), veins and cuts nicely. No sides worth mentioning.

For the track EQ would be better due to the way it stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys whicn in turn creates more red bllod cells to carry oxygen. The increase in stamina is quite noticable.

EQ would be ideal because it has few sides, doesn't aromatize significantly (no bloat), and gives good lean easily maintainable gains. Only problem it stays in your system for several months.

LL08 is offline Member
    What did you get out of your anavar only cycle? Have you taken clomid or anything else subsequent to it to retain it?

I know a few bros who have take var only cycles and gotten pretty decent results considering no test.....buts its nothing ive ever done

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Stay natural, the gear won't help as much as proper training. If you're serious about your Athletic opportunity, don't let the gear get you. Train hard and smart and eat right and you'll be good to go and better off without the sauce.

Keep in mind that it may be performance enhancing, but coming off the drug will dramatically hinder your performance and even though some drugs will be out of the system within a few days does not mean they are completely undetectable. A lot of the times when the test for Banned Substances, they indirectly check other biological data which would suggest substance abuse.

In my honest opinion bro, ask about your training and not about the gear. I'm not a beilever in Steroids improving performance for Track Athletes.

LL08 is offline Member
    I'm not so much either but I'd like to get a bit more ripped and I know for fact of many track athletes 'juicin' kinda takes a bit of motivation out of the sport?

When you know how many people are doing drugs...

LL08 is offline Member
    Clearly people on this site, body builders etc are no diff. They plan their cycles around testing too, theres a section on the site about testing times? etc. How is track any diff to drug tested body builders, power lifters or cyclists?

A

Are you bodybuilding or running track? thats what needs to be established here. are you lifting or jusst sprinting?

here's one that i believe is up to date...fina is 3-6months..

How long do steroids stay in your system?
    18 months+ * nandrolone decanoate
    nandrolone undecanoate
    nandrolone laurate
    boldenone undecylenate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9 months** nandrolone phenylpropionate
    nandrolone cypionate
    methenolone enanthate
    trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3-6 months** testosterone -mix (Sustanon & Omnadren )
    testosterone enanthate
    testosterone cypionate
    trenbolone acetate
    drostanolone propionate
    clostebol acetate
    methandriol dipropionate
    3 months injectabel stanozolol
    injectable methandienone
    formebolone
    1-1.5 months*** oxymetholone
    fluoxymesterone
    methandienone
    mesterolone
    ethylestrenol
    norethadrolone
    oxandrolone
    oral stanozolol
    methyltestosterone
    testosterone propionate
    oral testosterone undecanoate
    oral methenolone acetate
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-2 weeks clenbuterol
    * Long-chain esterified injectable steroids are the most unreliable in terms of determining an actual clearance time. Their extremely low water solubility and high affinity for fat give them the ability to be stored in small amounts in body tissues for many months after use. These are the most dangerous types of drugs for tested competitors to use, particularly when being administered heavily in the off season.
    ** Short or medium chain esterified injectables are cleared from the body more rapidly than long chain injectables, however are still somewhat inconsistent in terms of calculable clearance times. It is safest to use such compounds only in the off season, provided this season protects the user from drug testing.
    *** Oral steroids are the most reliable in terms of rapid clearance time. In many cases the athlete can safely use such compounds three weeks out from a drug test and return a negative result. The time frame of 1-1 1/2 months was provided as a guideline for maximum safety. The short chain esterified injectable testosterone propionate was included in this category due to the fact that testosterone metabolites will only cause a drug test failure if they appear in unusually high quantities (in relation to epitestosterone metabolites). Should agencies adopt procedures that look for the actual esterified compound in blood, this would be moved to one of the categories listing other small to medium chain steroids.

OTHER SUBSTANCES----------- URINE-----HAIR
    Alcohol---------------------------- 6-12 hrs- n/a
    Amphetamines------------------ 4-5 days- up to 90 days
    Barbiturates--------------------- 2-12 days-n/a
    Benzodiazepines--------------- 1-42 days-n/a
    Cannabis (single use)--------- 24-72 hrs-up to 90 days
    Cannabis (habitual use)------ up to 12 wks
    Cocaine-------------------------- 4-5 days-up to 90 days
    Codeine/Morphine------------- 2-4 days-up to 90 days
    Heroin---------------------------- 8 hrs-----up to 90 days
    PCP------------------------------- 2-10 days-up to 90 days
    All detection times are approximate.
    Times may oscillate between a occasional user (1 a year)
    vs. habitual user (4 times plus a week).

I think there are a couple of errors in clearence times though. EQ should clear in 5 months and recent studies have shown trenbolone acetate to be out in 5-6 weeks if BF% is not too high.

LL08 is offline Member
    What about anavar ? clearance time?

LL08 is offline Member
    Oh and could anyone PM me web addresses of sites that sell over the net?

Tha you've had success with!!!!

much appreciated

Thread Information