GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Thumbs down Sick at the end of cycle!

ok bros the gayest thing happend to me 4 days ago im 11 weeks into my cycle of cyp/eq i got sick real bad about 4days ago n as of today im on antibiotics.Now i have another 3-4 weeks of the cycle to go b4 pct now my question is do i wait to finish da antibiotics b4 my shots again which is in like 4-5days.i haven't done a shot since i got sick so should i just wait or start shootin eventhough im still sick.as far as the sickness goes i got sinus infection

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, i just got sick too with sinus infection,and a realy bad cold, and was also taking antibiotics, but i never stopped my cycle; maybe i should, but i did not, still took all my shots... i'm O.k. now

blkplys is offline New Member
    I also just got over a very bad sinus infection I thought my head was going to explode. I had to go back to the doctor 4 times because I still had fluid that didnt drain out. Almost back to normal but I never stopped and I am taking a **** load of stuff. Im sure it wasnt the best decsion.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bros remember that AAS use reduces your bodies immune system making you more vulnerable to catching bugs

Thread Information